Middle East dedicated servers

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

they seriously got a gagging order?
toby_jugs

I and many thousands of people have issues (and those are just from complaints that I've seen. I'm sure I'd unearth many more if I put any more time and effort into looking, but I really don't need to in order to see the scale of the problem), but because you have no issues, there's nothing wrong? Okay gotcha.

Feel free to use the search bar. You'll find many posts on the subject. Oh and like I said, I only used a Netduma for two months of the last year on BO3 so it's nothing to do with that. You can breathe a sigh of relief and we don't need to mention it anymore.

RL317 Level 75

@oRLs_317o wrote:

but because you have no issues, there's nothing wrong? Okay gotcha.

and this was the point i stopped caring or wasting any more time trying to solve your issue

Disclaimer - Views expressed in this post are entirely my own and should not be associated with any person living or dead , company or organisation i may or may not be associated with or percieved to be associated with now or the past. I am first and foremost an opinionated gamer like everyone else here and my posts should be taken as that and nothing more. Nor should it be taken that my personal opinions are due to some percieved association by tinfoil hat wearing theorists. I like cake and long walks on the beach.Yes i know I spelt perceived wrong
Maccabi Level 75

You weren't trying to resolve anything though. You picked at or doubted everything I said, and then you hinted at a probable cause but didn't elaborate.

If you have any actual suggestions I'm all ears. If you didn't face these issues yourself I'm glad you had a decent experience with BO3, but unfortunately a lot of us didn't. Judging by your previous posts on this forum you clearly have an extensive knowledge on this subject so if you have any advice to offer then by all means feel free to enlighten us.

RL317 Level 75

with all due respect Adam, hope ytou dont mind me calling you by your name. this is an issue, not only for the players of middle east but for all europeans too!

I see a lot of middle east players in my games when I am from the UK. they lag  so bad I cannot connect my bullets xD

this being said, if there is not enough of a community with in the middle east then this will still be an issue and will never get resolved, not to mention conflict. not saying it is but I could bet 90% of this issue is conflict between parties and worry of national security.

sounds stupid but this seems to happen a LOT Smiley Sad

have a great Xmas

Dappypaly

@Dappypaly wrote:

with all due respect Adam, hope ytou dont mind me calling you by your name.

Actually I do I find it very un nerving and slightly stalkerish 
Maccabi Level 75

@Maccabi wrote:

@Dappypaly wrote:

with all due respect Adam, hope ytou dont mind me calling you by your name.

Actually I do I find it very un nerving and slightly stalkerish 

Really?? lol, my names John and I wouldn't feel like I was being stalked if anyone wishes to use it.

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

pahaha xD ok maccabi it is

Dappypaly
i agree with you ..100%
MK_1992

So you are telling us that there will be no fix for this?  Every year we buy the game and tbh the community here is huge. It is like you are telling is to 'deal with it'.. Wither we like it or not.  This is BS.  No wonder BF1 is getting the hype lately. 

MidoTheDon

Studios