My Weekly challenge is going to be painful to complete

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

My Weekly challenge is going to be painful to comp...

I got the 125 kills shotgun challenge and I'm not a shotgun master, heck I'm barely dangerous with less risky weapons.

Even if I try playing it smart with the shotguns I'm going to need a miracle to finish this challenge and keep from having a horrible time.

I'll probably have to lobby shop for the smallest maps and play like a cheap little camper a bit to get this done.

ligas81
6 REPLIES

Re: My Weekly challenge is going to be painful to ...

in reply to ligas81

i got this challenge too but i have the salvos so it wasnt a big deal. you seem to have the idea small maps stay in very short range areas youll manage this challenge in no time, stats might take a hit though. if you have the salvos i say use them, if not i suggest the rack 9.

to make this a little less of a challenge i highly recommend running active camo its a shot gunners best friend .

precookedcow90

in reply to precookedcow90

precookedcow90 wrote:

i got this challenge too but i have the salvos so it wasnt a big deal. you seem to have the idea small maps stay in very short range areas youll manage this challenge in no time, stats might take a hit though. if you have the salvos i say use them, if not i suggest the rack 9.

to make this a little less of a challenge i highly recommend running active camo its a shot gunners best friend .

Same for my challenge on my alt. account...The Storm models are pretty good as well..rifled barrel stacks with its perk..wish I had the Salvos..

OP: Frontier is a good shotgun map...try going below and back up the other side and flank the headglitchers and snipers on either end of the main hallway..repeatedly...dropped 50+ a few weeks ago with the models on that map 😏...Few others I've had success on are Throwback, Mayday, Skydock, Genesis, and Frost...can't say much for DLC maps..

James8421

in reply to James8421

frontier, skydock, grounded. great shot gun maps. got those three in a row and my challenge was done lol. i actually already had 40 kills so getting those maps made it easy lol.  i hope you managed to complete this OP!!

precookedcow90

in reply to ligas81
Shotguns are literally the easiest class to do well with. Rush hard and don't go anywhere that has a line of sight longer than your range plus slide distance.
Frontier is excellent for shotguns and will make it really easy. Mayday is also an excellent shotgun map - just rotate between in the onside areas near the middle of the map - don't try to flank unless you're confident in your movement.
Git gud yo
AlmightyStarfire

in reply to ligas81

Everyone don't get the same weekly challenge? Mine for MP is deal 1,000 damage for 2 legendary weapons and win 5 objective gamemodes for a epic accessory

Starwars93
Highlighted

in reply to Starwars93

Starwars93 wrote:

Everyone don't get the same weekly challenge? Mine for MP is deal 1,000 damage for 2 legendary weapons and win 5 objective gamemodes for a epic accessory

No. My other account it was 125 kills with an LMG...the other challenge seems to revolve around objective modes, since I have the same as you on one account and the other is get 30 medals in objective modes or something like that..

edit: same reward, different challenges (for some)..

James8421

Studios