New weapon (WHY... is this a weapon perk)

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

@tbox75 Yes i have heard this too. You can basically build your own weapons. if you want to hear more XclusiveAce put it on his channel

aspromised11
My clan whant to do a clan battle whith you
Cpobox

That's fair! Just because I kind of like the idea of it being a balancing act between killing yourself and killing your enemies doesn't mean anyone else has to agree with me. Plus, it is all kind of just speculation until we see how it handles in-game and if there is any value to it. Personally I'd probably go on the safer side and choose not to use something that sounds quite as risky as this, but would just want reliability. We shall see though! 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

@Seanicus23 sometimes Im just to logical of a thinker. A weapon that you can kill yourself with that alone just makes me raise my eyebrow. 

aspromised11

i dont know if this was an update but you cant actually shoot till you die. it takes your health down to about 40-30% health and then stops damaging you. still fairly useless as depending on your health depends on how many bullets you have. hence on hc you only have 8. where as on core you have 20 (quote me wrong on the bullet count if i am cos i dont have it, my friend does)

DANKMANSAM9000

This thread was actually from pre-release, so people didn't really know how it would work until it came out, but that's good to know! I haven't seen the weapon in-game or heard anyone talking about it since this thread, but that method of self inflicting damage would make the most sense and not completely invalidate the weapon. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

It's actually crazy useful if you use it with the common 'Punching Bags' Fourtune Card ($100 per hit), since it doesn't down you, it can be used to farm up to 65k. (personal experience) But do be careful not to get hit by a zombie as it will put you into near-death stage (red veins/marks on corners of screen).

NonStickOlive3
Highlighted

It's actually really OP, as you can use it to farm money. Using the 'punching bags' fortune card, which earns you $100 each time you are hit, just hold down the shoot button (infinite ammo) and you can earn around 60k (my experience). Don't worry about going down as the furthest it will go is the 'near-death' stage where your screen turns red around the corners. Make sure to equip bang bangs as it'll increase fire rate also.

@aspromised11 wrote:

Introducing the DCM-8 MASOCHIST it has infinite ammo, but here is the catch it deals self damage everytime you fire the weapon. Yes thats right every time you fire you are hurting yourself. I really dont understand the point of this new gun. You can actually kill yourself if you shot to much. What is everyones thoughts on this gun? I also think this is going to be a supply drop weapon.

Image result for DCM-8 MASOCHIST

NonStickOlive3

Studios