Not getting Pre-order bonuses

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

I opened a case and they simply asked me to take a pic with my gamertag/case number/system and proof of purchase  . Once I updated my case with that info they sent it up to have reviewed and now my case has changed from open to under investigation, hopefully this will resolve the issue. 

jjeremy1977

WTF HAS ANYONE GOT THERE PRE ORDER BONUS

@uV_Frosty wrote:

Yea, I downloaded all my pre-order and legacy pro edition download codes and it's not letting me use the content. If you guys could help me out that would be much appreciated. Thanks for you time!

big_chubb

This is such a *****ingrip off I want a full refund

big_chubb

Pre ordered the Legacy Pro edition as well and none of my bonuses are showing up besides terminal. If I'm a paying customer, I expect the product I buy be working, not half assed. I'm really pissed.

Shaun23

I was having the same exact problem and i was PISSED... i tried all the resets, uninstalls and reinstalls and NOTHING worked... but i had read somewhere that after 24 hrs it should be all set... so i waited til roughly the time that i initially put the codes in last night and  ***** the game off, then waited til it had been 24 hrs since i actually knew i was playing playing last night and i FINALLY got all my extras... be sure to go to the actual website and redeem your code for bullethawk too if you have it... its the code on your receipt from the purchase

Soulow401

Already have my bullethawk stuff. That works fine and the terminal map as well. Everything else won't show up.

Shaun23
awesome! worked for me too, logged on this morning and everything was there. 1000 salvage and my 10 rare supply drops.
Konstantien

Same  here 

Pafrost

Studios