Not sure if this goes here or not.

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Not sure if this goes here or not.

I pre-ordered Iw earlier today.

Got the legacy pre edition. 

And I saw on the xbox market place you get to play MW one month early.

How will I be able to if I pre-ordered the disk version of the game? 

0rphansim
5 REPLIES

Re: Not sure if this goes here or not.

in reply to 0rphansim

REALLY???  Can you really get MW a month early???? Can someone paste a link to this news?

BlackNikes20

in reply to BlackNikes20

It. Is. EPIC!!!. This is what COD should be.

BlackNikes20 wrote:

REALLY???  Can you really get MW a month early???? Can someone paste a link to this news?

kanaka-haole

in reply to 0rphansim

I also pre-ordered the Legacy Pro disc version. I'm pretty sure that MWR is going to be a digital code included in the Infinite Warfare box and since it's from a retailer.... I have no reason to look at the Xbox Live Marketplace. If you are able to play MWR  a month early through the market place, then it will have to do with the Digital Deluxe version.

Just taking guesses here.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Yeah I am going to hold out on pre-order as long as I can cause I want to make sure MWR doesnt come out on hard disk.  I doubt this will happen but 1 can hope.  Something about digital copies that I dont like.  Must be my ageMan Sad

KurtK24

in reply to KurtK24

KurtK24 wrote:

Yeah I am going to hold out on pre-order as long as I can cause I want to make sure MWR doesnt come out on hard disk.  I doubt this will happen but 1 can hope.  Something about digital copies that I dont like.  Must be my ageMan Sad

Keep in mind there was a MW2 edition for the 360 that came with "Classic" CoD. That was a digital code. When it was available to purchase seperately, it was only digital and they listed it under Xbox Arcade. Now that game didn't have multiplayer and was probably a much smaller scale.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were more editions announced.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios