PS4 Error Code NP-36006-5 SOLUTION

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

So I thought i'd take this opportunity to tell some people what I just exerienced today oddly enough. I don't understand exactly HOW this happened, but my PS4 decided to take a dump on itself and spit out code NP-36006-5 and I wasn't able to play ANY games on my PS4 at all. Strangely enough, my Call of Duty IW and MWR was re-downloading patch 1.05 which I know was downloaded before because I was playing COD last night. So something fishy happened between last night and this morning. Anywho, I had to go to my trophy section and delete any trophies for games that had a 0% score next to it. This meant that the game was not installed on your system and the PS4 doesn't like it and it therefore spits out that nasty error code above. After deleting all trophies that had a 0% on it, selecting options then delete, I had to boot my PS4 into safe mode and then rebuild the database. Once that was done, I can play games again thank GOD! I still strangely enough, have to continue re-downloading patch 1.05 that was released at the beginning of this Month which is very odd to me. Anybody else have this issue before?

Anyway i'm just glad I don't have to completely nuke my system and start fresh again because I have a digital copy of COD IW and MWR and I DO NOT want to re-download the entire game again. Anyway sorry for the long post and hopefully this will help someone out along the way... Smiley Happy

FugDis
6 REPLIES 6

Just got this error now and I'm locked out it keeps logging me out of any games  so I'm gonna try and follow your  method hope it will help me

ONEMUSDIE
It worked thanks I'm back in my game all I done was delete the o% trophies and restarted the game thanks guys
ONEMUSDIE

If you still see this error, try restarting your system in safe mode option 6
if all steps doesnt work perform other steps on this website
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/ps4-error-np-36006-5/

KarenHodges365ej

Same things has happened to me except it was when i downloaded Call of Duty Black Ops 4's 1.12 Update. The update was glitched with originally 60 plus gbs. But then went to 23 once i downloaded it and tried to start Bo4 it popped up error message NP-36006-5. I deleted all the zero percent trophies and restarted my ps4pro and i put in Resident Evil 2 and it worked. Im now downloading again for the second time update 1.12 for Black ops 4 i hope this works if not how the hell do you contact activision or treyarch?

G0ldenGod87

Did this fix yours after downloading the update for bo4 again? Mine just did it and I’m currently re downloading update 1.12

Mikeled423
Highlighted
Did yours get fixed mine did the same and I’m currently downloading update 1.12 again.
Mikeled423

Studios