Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Any clues or hints on how to decide the QR-M5TR cipher ?

UCD_280042079580ReDCbAgbvfUbYW
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
in reply to UCD_280042079580ReDCbAgbvfUbYW
Quartermaster Cipher is a way for the devs to help out people who lost something in the Supply Drops. For example, I opened a Rare few months ago, but the system crashed, and I didn't get the contents. Things like that. There's also been a few bugs where Dupe-Protected Hacks give a duplicate so Activision or whoever can just send that person a code for the Quartermaster Cipher so they can give him another hack that hopefully works. It's not some sort of puzzle or anything for the community to figure out and solve.
Mercinary114

I opened up a supply drop and got the epic r3k but it isn't in my inventory so, regarding to the post that you guys made, please send me a code.

I am sorry there is no photographic evidence*

- mukhrizthedodo

Mukhriz The Dodo

Same thing happened to me.  Same gun.  I bet its glitched.

V_I_N_E_S

Thats so dumb.... how tf do we show proof? Its not like we knew it would happen I've lost 3 rare box's but guess what I'm screwed because I didn't record them opening? I opened them and got off I had 2 epic guns. I realized the next day they were gone.  It's alright though I only spent about $150 on this game.  Preorder digital $120 version and all the cod points I bought

Caleb Smith
Calebsmith704

well if your on xbox like myself there's always the "Record That" Feature

L3na

I never got the ten common supply drops from the season pass bonus dispite having the season pass via pre order.

RD JerkyTie7
Yeah i spent 300 well around
TheGAWDatTHIS

ITS just happening to me I have photo evidence 

deeezy95

@Mercinary114 wrote:
Quartermaster Cipher is a way for the devs to help out people who lost something in the Supply Drops. For example, I opened a Rare few months ago, but the system crashed, and I didn't get the contents. Things like that. There's also been a few bugs where Dupe-Protected Hacks give a duplicate so Activision or whoever can just send that person a code for the Quartermaster Cipher so they can give him another hack that hopefully works. It's not some sort of puzzle or anything for the community to figure out and solve.
Fock-americans

Studios