Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Start a privat solo zombie game, die, and after you get your latest bounty. This worked on my PS4.

Horrorman Level 75

it happens just open up a solo game and then blow urself up and then it should show up

XvDARKHAZ3vX

I had to-do the 90 keys as well, I had to do 300 sniper kills, when it said I earned the bounty I completed the match and found out I didn't unlock it.. however this happend to me 2 times before , I went in again and kept getting sniper kills and after the next match it gave me my 90 keys, if this helped I'm glad if not I'm sorry

DodgeFan100

I had to get 300 sniper kills so I could get 90 keys and I never got the keys 

BiggestCoyote22

I did the same thing this week but at least a different challenge

Ghost_fan_001

Hi, so about a month ago I played COD zombies all weekend so I could complete the bounty “get 1000 kills with an Assualt rifle” for 60 keys. I got it and I was happy until I didn’t actually receive my bounty reward. I’m not a big fan of Zombies so I was quite disappointed to have wasted my entire weekend to get 1000 kills with an assault from scratch. Please help

@jbosky wrote:

I did the Willard's bounty for 90 keys I had 70 play to round 24 it gave 29 for that game an when I went to the supply drop wasn't their and another one I did a while back for 30 keys and salvage didn't show and salvage didn't show for the Hoff's bounty what can I do

@jbosky wrote:

I did the Willard's bounty for 90 keys I had 70 play to round 24 it gave 29 for that game an when I went to the supply drop wasn't their and another one I did a while back for 30 keys and salvage didn't show and salvage didn't show for the Hoff's bounty what can I do

ThiccLemonZz

If you don’t get the zombie bounty’s try going into a custome match and down yourself it works for me 

johnnyhatchet
in reply to UCD_280042079580ReDCbAgbvfUbYW

Please send me the code for the quarter master cipher I would like to get some new weapons and in the normal and rare supply drops I always get duplications. 

Kind regards 

James Slack

JamesSlackhelp

If you've made it this far in your quest for a cipher code, you must have seen numerous search results telling you that is not how the cipher works. Sometimes online transactions or challenge rewards screw up and the player doesn't receive what they were supposed to. The cipher is a way for Activision and the devs to give those items to the player in a secure and protected way. The codes given will likely be one time use and locked to the account it was given tho to prevent sharing paid for content

Bullw1nkle
Highlighted

If you've been wronged in the game how and where would you go to send a report in? I recieved a cyclopean in one of those epic supply drops but it never got to my inventory. I believe I have evidence too on my ps4 photo shot

terran8344

Studios