Shock Sentry Duty Challenge

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Ok, this should be a really easy challenge unless I am missing something. I can't tell you how many of theses I placed on a flag and can't get three kills with this POS SS. This thing is so easy to destroy, you have to be blind and stiupid to die by it. Heck, the mini turrents are better than this thing and you don't even have to earn that.

So the challenge is get three kills while placed on an objective point but I am lucky if it gets one kill.

Anyon completed it yet? Should be easy. Is there a trick to make this thing last longer? Thought about tossing it up and just fill the area with smoke so no one knows it is there LOL. I figure it is the only way I can make them all at least blind unless for whatever reason the smoke blinds my sentry. Maybe I will try that but any idea on what worked for you guys, if you completed this challenge yet.

MurkBeserk Level 75
4 REPLIES 4

Does it have to be on the point or can it be overlooking the Objective?

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:

Does it have to be on the point or can it be overlooking the Objective?

From the description it seems as though it has to be on the point. Exact wording is this...

"Place a Shock Sentry on an objective and let it kill 3 enemies"

The smoke doesn't seem to be working and it doesn't seem to target enemies fast enough plus it is so easy to kill. I know it is not cause everyone is running blind eye because my vulture is wrecking people. It is just a really really weak SS it seems. I know I have killed it very easily even when I don't run blind eye. 

I guess I will just have to place it and hope I get a really really noob lobby that just constantly runs in front of it. Considering it is one below a Warden, you think they would make it more powerful but it is one of the weakest streaks in the game right now. Makes you wonder if they even put any thought or testing into this stuff.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Ha, never mind. Guess it just takes patience to find that lobby. Right after my last comment these fools just kept running at it LOL!

MurkBeserk Level 75

Hello,

Hmm that's strange so basically I need to put it on the point on Domination, since on Hardpoint it does not work and near it (like litteraly next to it) also does not work right?

ZFPuhi

Studios