The Stalker is a beast in zombies

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

The Stalker is a beast in zombies

So after trying Shuffle last night I was amazed and excited to see the UDM as a wall weapon. I was fortunate enough to get this in a rare supply and it's hands down the best non wonder weapon, possibly even better than the wonder weapons on Shuffle.

1. The gun does high damage with double PaP. Even on round 26 it was doing 1 hit kill body shots with double tap.

2. Huge magazine size of like 60 rounds and total ammo is nearly 700. Fast reload on low ammo.

3. Insane aim assist. You don't even have to Ads with this beast. Just point in the general direction of a zombie and fire - Your bullet seems to actually be a tracking missile.. I didn't even run trains until maybe round 24 because I killed the zombies so fast.

4. You can buy another 700 shots for a measly 4500!

I highly suggest anyone who plays zombies and has this to try it out and I'm curious if anyone has tried it out and what do they think?

ImKanyeWestYo
5 REPLIES

Re: The Stalker is a beast in zombies

in reply to ImKanyeWestYo
I should add that I mean the epic variant Stalker which turns it into a semi auto sniper.
ImKanyeWestYo

u work for activision? 😎😎  u should because now I'm tempted to get SS....I'm on a total zombies kick right now. with double tapping and udm osk...sounds fun 

PZ_Atac

in reply to PZ_Atac
Well do you have the Stalker epic variant? Without that the UDM is still just a pistol.

Even still it's an easy map. They also have a wall buy for that gun that can turn into a melee weapon. This means by round 4 you can have the equivalent of nuckles and it lasts till like round 15 unless you get slappy taffy or PaP.

The Chai skills are also OP. At least for dragon at max tier you can pound the ground basically twice a round and kill all nearby zombies. I made it to 26 in an hour because every round I would kill the entire train, pick some off with Stalker, kill train again.. The only thing that made me go down was being overly brave (trying not to run trains on 26) and the Ninjas.

I think it's worth a buy if your an average play but if you are really good you will probably get bored of it very quickly since its so easy.
ImKanyeWestYo

ok I got lost pretty quick there. but I do have the epic UDM. thanks!

PZ_Atac

in reply to PZ_Atac
Omg how have you not tried it out?

I got it in the box once in Zombies in Spaceland and ever since I will hit the box 20 times if that is what it takes to get that gun lol.. so much ammo with the extended clip and double PaP.. if you try it just hip fire and see the broken mechanic. It's right on the hood of a car when you come out of the subway on the new map..

I almost want to make a montage of this because it's that crazy looking at the kills people will think it's an aimbot.
ImKanyeWestYo

Studios