WALMART PREORDER NO BETA CODE !!!!

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

okay, so last night i preordered IW digital deluxe for ps4 on walmart.com, i recieved my mwr code this morning, but 7 hours later ( after mwr code) and about 16 hours since preordering and still NO BETA CODE, no code for the actual digital deluxe edition either, whats the deal ? when will i get my IW beta code, and how if i preordered through walmart ( no entering my playstation info ) how will i be able to get the game ? or the beta code? and when !! my internet sucks, only 7 gb into mwr download 7 hours after starting, i really want to download the beta overnight and while im  gone during the day tomorrow 

( update, i should get my code soon according to walmart support, ive already used a code so i will give away my code and all my friend codes here

senseiofawesomeness
13 REPLIES 13

Same issue.  Got the MW download but no where can I find a beta access code.

jyammer

Same here and all we get is no answersuch anyone figure it out?

Zackk806

This might be an issue you need to bring up with the store you bought it from. Ive seen most people have had the codes on their receipt, i have spare PS4 beta codes but they may be locked to EU.

Javery
Dose anyone have any cod IW beta codes to spare because i ordered mine off of psn and i didn't get any codes to share with my friends if i could have one that would be awesome my kik is theribkiller21
theribkiler21

Can I get a beta code bulletj_365 in USA thanks I appreciate it 

KILLA74

Here are my friend tokens enjoy Smiley Happy and your welcome

FRIEND TOKEN: PH7M-Q2NR-N2DJ

FRIEND TOKEN: 2RPC-MKNN-F5RH

FRIEND TOKEN: 3EQM-JHNB-H9QL

FRIEND TOKEN: LQ8K-TCND-LQK7

Fear the dro

A code would be much appreciated if you have a spare. Here's the the reply from Walmart support:

Hello Jason, 

Thank you for contacting our Support Team. Unfortunately, your package does not include access to Beta of Infinite Warfare. You will receive the code for Infinite Warfare on November 4th. 

Have a nice day!

--
Dennis Kondratiuk

So messed up a major retailer like Walmart would do this.  Only going with playstation store from now on.

jyammer
i contacted the walmart support and they said my beta code should come within 7 days of the order, i got impatient and used someones friend code
senseiofawesomeness

Could i please get ur extra ps4 beta code my email is akrontoolman@gmail.com it would mean the world to me

Fear the dro

Studios