Why is the CoD Community So Toxic Sometimes?

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

I usually open them since I do get a good bit of complementary messages. I look at comments like the ones I posted as a form of bullying, and the best way to get on a bully's nerves is to not care lol. Like you said, they do it for reactionary responses. They want to get on your nerves, make you mad and frustrated, basically trolling. So I basically like to troll the trolls lol.
"It's time to raise the Black Flag and start cutting throats" - Lt. Nick Reyes
SeaglGaming#2942553

This is the exact reason I turned off my messages, loser adults and kids get a boner if they do better than you while your working on camos. I kept having people call me trash while sniping or get mad because I used a shotgun. 

I cant see his GT but I guarantee if you look him up on My.callofduty.com he rage quits every time he’s doing bad. This has been the case any time someone has talked trash to me for leaving, they leave the second they are having a bad game.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75
I covered his GT to avoid shamming and to avoid the thread being taken down. But yeah, looking at his recent games, You see him start off something like 6-8 sometimes where he earned 0 experience for a couple of games until it looks like he finds a good pub stomping lobby and drops 30+ kills and 5- deaths. It looks like if he doesn't have at least a 2 KD then he quits because he never earns any experience in those games.
SeaglGaming#2942553
And yeah, I just got the Auger Black Sky, and in my final game using it, I got a message calling me a tryhard. I told him I was getting Black Sky, and he replied with a "Why you always lying" type of message. I then shared a clip I took of me getting the Gold notification, and he never responded after that lol.
SeaglGaming#2942553

1.1.jpg2.1.jpg3.1.jpg

Normally I wouldn't reply to messages like the ones above, let alone read them. But this was an exception, why you ask? Because i was on the same team as this guy, we were losing and like all people I had my good games with a decent amount of kills and wins as well as bad games where I'd die more and lose. We were losing, and I think he decided being a toxic ***** towards me made him feel better about our team losing. I'd let it slide after being curious and read it, had he/she not messaged that second part about roblox because my kid was using my profile to game on roblox and be on the same server as his friend. Again I ignored it, because once my kid had enough and left the console alone, I checked and look who came crawling back, so I though "go ahead be toxic towards me but the minute you wanna be a little -insert insult- especially while my child was online isn't fair game" so I replied, as you can see they haven't replied after i send "aww diddums"

JustAFlyingSloth
I apologize for my spelling errors, didn't realize i had a lot of typos
JustAFlyingSloth

Studios