really COD ,you really need to STEAL off other games

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

The more I play COD games,the less ORIGINALITY I see.This is getting really bad.So first off they steal the ship layout idea from MASS EFFECT,then if you look at the computer terminals,you see the name "EDI" which once again is the AI intelligence that helps run MASS EFFECTS ship! Then I'm seeing the terms'CERBERUS" which once again is in MASS EFFECT as one of the enemy groups! Then I get looking at this AI companion named E3 which looks VERY similiar to the GETH,which once again is MASS EFFECT.Also alot of the planetary atmosphere and scenery is whats up and coming in the NEW MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA.The really funny thing is,the fact MASS EFFECT took me away from the COD series,well from the multi-player because of all the OBVIOUS cheating,and lack of getting rid of cheaters.I use to be a HUGE COD fan,but the biggest thing Ive really noticed is,they no longer make their OWN games,but STEAL everything from everyone else.With all thee money you's(DEVS/IW) have,do you really have to be this LAME! This truely is the very last COD game I will buy.UNLESS you's nut up and make something very unique/special.AND seriously,enough with the pretty NEON CAMO,need i explain the fact CAMO is so your NOT seen,and NEON colors are so you ARE seen,like really!

FRANTICWRATH
5 REPLIES 5

He don't like this game. 

Dante2k Level 73

@FRANTICWRATH wrote:

The more I play COD games,the less ORIGINALITY I see.This is getting really bad.So first off they steal the ship layout idea from MASS EFFECT,then if you look at the computer terminals,you see the name "EDI" which once again is the AI intelligence that helps run MASS EFFECTS ship! Then I'm seeing the terms'CERBERUS" which once again is in MASS EFFECT as one of the enemy groups! Then I get looking at this AI companion named E3 which looks VERY similiar to the GETH,which once again is MASS EFFECT.Also alot of the planetary atmosphere and scenery is whats up and coming in the NEW MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA.The really funny thing is,the fact MASS EFFECT took me away from the COD series,well from the multi-player because of all the OBVIOUS cheating,and lack of getting rid of cheaters.I use to be a HUGE COD fan,but the biggest thing Ive really noticed is,they no longer make their OWN games,but STEAL everything from everyone else.With all thee money you's(DEVS/IW) have,do you really have to be this LAME! This truely is the very last COD game I will buy.UNLESS you's nut up and make something very unique/special.AND seriously,enough with the pretty NEON CAMO,need i explain the fact CAMO is so your NOT seen,and NEON colors are so you ARE seen,like really!

Oh hummm....

Cerberus is from Greek mythology. I would be surprised to not see this show up in gamess. A droid, that looks somewhat human, looks like a droid that is also a humaniod droid. WOW! What do you expect? Don't answer, I don't care. I also don't care for Mass Effect. But, unlike some, you will never see me in a M.E. forum bashing the game or those who enjoy it.

One of the biggest complaints we see is "The isn't COD", right along with "we want something different".  If you don't like the game, go play one you do.

SweatDragon Level 75

Chances are if he is complaining about the game, he cares about it. 

Deciduosstone4

Dude, have a Coke and a Smile.

michael jordan coca cola

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
mass effect looks fake, this looks grounded and real, so i dont know what your talking about.
justinballard1

Studios