I really hate the guns you can't buy with salvage.

Infinite Warfare Off Topic

I really hate the guns you can't buy with salvage.

I would even like it if the DLC guns were 4X salvage so I could actually work towards them instead of having a 1 in 5000 chance each supply drop. Anybody else?

BR0NY2
5 REPLIES

Re: I really hate the guns you can't buy with salv...

in reply to BR0NY2

Yes I really hate that too.

I have been trying to get my hands on a Xeon Warsight for ages because of the stability perk and the better flip up sight. I don't know if its just me but on certain maps like Terminal I use thermal sights like the Trojan because the enemy's can be hard to spot against the background. This would be ideal. Before the recoil nerf I actually used this gun with a good amount of succes on Terminal.

One thing that always amazes me. How on earth do these youtube players always seem to get their hands on a Epic version so fast? Do they spend 1000 dollars on COD points  straight away or so? As soon as the M2187 came out I seen guys walk around with the Salvo version straight away. Also when the Auger was introduced I seen people walk around with the Auger Fury straight away. I have really ever only gotten 2 epics out of supply drops, the EBR bomber and the Rack9 Smoothbore. And that is after using thousands of keys. The rest has all been common and some other variants plus useless camo's. Yesterday one of the rare supply drops I got was even triple duplicate.

BertKK

in reply to BertKK

What belongs to youtubers and new epics, IMO they all get pimped by the studios, that they talk good in their videos about their game.

Horrorman

in reply to Horrorman

They must be otherwise its impossible.

I watched a video once where MarkOfJ opened supply drops worth 27000 COD points and got only 1 Epic. But it gave him 9000 salvage or so so he could buy a few more. 

Still the chances of doing it with normal supply drops are next to impossible.

But these new weapons aren't craftable so there is no way they can have them that fast.

The oly thing Ihave ever seen as usefull spending of COD points were those extra loadout slots in BO3, but in IW there is no such option.

BertKK

in reply to BertKK

Yep exactly.

Horrorman
Highlighted

in reply to BR0NY2

Update: I got the epic Magnum so I guess that I am just a lucky jurk.

BR0NY2

Studios