The BF1 discussion thread

Infinite Warfare Off Topic

The BF1 discussion thread

So IW has been pissing me off with dog ***** connections so I have been playing a lot of bf1 and really enjoying it, so much I just bought the season pass.

Anyone else playing it and enjoying it ? What game mode do you play and what weapons are you rocking ?

Dante2k
2 REPLIES

Re: The BF1 discussion thread

in reply to Dante2k

Well on Xbox there was a free weekend where you could play battlefield ww1. I did but I was a bit disappointed. I mean most of the times the bf players call cod a camo fest but my first five games I got sniped after a 5 minutes walk the whole game. After about a small hour I learned the gameplay a bit and for me it's just to slow paced. The sniping is more realistic but a bit too realistic if you ask my opinion. You can litterly sit in a corner and wait till the enemy is in front of the gun. I do not hate on the game eventualy I had a great time playing it except for it being to slow. For me if ww2 has the same issues as IW I probably will buy myself titanfall. 

BasedKut

Re: The BF1 discussion thread

in reply to Dante2k

Been playing it since the first closed beta on and off. Boring as hell. Every game of conquest is now a giant TDM. No one plays the objective any more. The levelling up is terrible and there's no weapons benefits like there were in BF3 and 4. Instead we get skins that mean nothing. If people aren't sat on the edges of Suez, Empire's Edge or Fao sniping, they're storming around Amiens with a Hellriegel. DICE keep responding to the community's mindless whining about buffs and nerfs so now we have deadly LMGs with sniper rifle accuracy (instead of the deadly but inaccurate weapons they always were) and you learn to dread the phrase "a friendly/enemy airship/behemoth/dreadnought is on route" because it's synonymous with "DICE are about to ruin someone's hard fought game because the other side are down by 100 tickets". Or we've got spawn camping tools or people who sit in a tank for the entire game and self identify as a "tanker" when the word they're really looking for starts with a W.

If you thought the BF community was nasty, smug, elitist and lacked self awareness before, you should see them now. They've catered to someone but it's not the people who played they other games because this is the worst but prettiest Battlefield ever. It got boring really fast, and its so bad and so few people are now playing they're including it in Access after less than a year. All in all they catered to a certain part of the CoD player base, won them over with mindless aesthetic crap and then sat by while the player numbers tanked because the game is barely recognisable as Battlefield.

wtfeven

Studios