Infinite Warfare Off Topic

out of control

To mangment, playing Cod sence the being. Its sad the games are so rediculs. Double,triple,floating across the map. Wall running? Show "1" military soldier in reall life that can do this??? Games are becoming trash!!! Cheating going unchecked on infinite warfare. Like "God" mode. For malt- player and in zombies. Acivments glittched out. Cannot join party's, with out error codes. Cod 4,2, were true inspirations to gaming.also Bops 1. A huge improvement on zombies.I think a great story line like Bops zombies. better than Advance warfare. " Enough of the unrealistic gaming folks!!! Bring back true Boots on the ground! With cod ww2 I hope to see change! 

IRISH32JACKEL
8 REPLIES

Re: out of control

in reply to IRISH32JACKEL

What a clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

show me 1 military soldier that can respawn after death

show me 1 that can completely heal in under 30 seconds , I could go on and on but if you don't get the point by now you never will.

I am going to say this nice and slow for you and hopefully part of it sinks in

This is a game 

This is a game

now if you don't like the game that is fine but stfu about realism comparisons because like previously stated it is a game.

get over it and try to have yourself a good one 😜.

MindSpazms Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

You dont tell me what i can and cant say, you do not make or spend my money for me. Lastly, I Dont give a High Flighing "blank", what the Hell you say. Your talking to a grown man with over 35 years of gaming experience. So you can STFU little BOY!!!!

IRISH32JACKEL

Looks like I already did tell you and you just couldn't accept it 😜.

And from how you speak conduct yourself on here I don't really consider you a grown man with over 35 years of gaming experience as you so put it , I consider you a cartoon 🤡.

Do you get at least an inch taller when you use Internet bravery? I always get amused at people like yourself .

Go back to your lollipop and try to have yourself a good one.

MindSpazms Level 75

Alrighty than. I don't want to insult you but I just can't believe you are 35 years old by the way you are responding. 

If you don't like the Gamez don't buy it.

If you claim there are tons of cheaters prove it. I get called Cheater everytime I win a match with abou 50 kills. I am not a cheater, like alot of people I do a real effort to get better.

BasedKut

in reply to MindSpazms

MindSpazms wrote:

What a clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

show me 1 military soldier that can respawn after death

show me 1 that can completely heal in under 30 seconds , I could go on and on but if you don't get the point by now you never will.

I am going to say this nice and slow for you and hopefully part of it sinks in

This is a game 

This is a game

now if you don't like the game that is fine but stfu about realism comparisons because like previously stated it is a game.

get over it and try to have yourself a good one 😜.

I would love to see a game where you can't respawn, you just get 1 try than you can't even start up the game anymore.

BR0NY2

The post is to "management ". Not welcome for opinions or remarks from community. For those of y'all that cannot read correctly😎

But I Do understand what your all saying. This post is a opinion, from a costumer, my self😎 for those of y'all that cant read or lacks a education. Here a box of imaginary crans so you can draw a pictures of middle "blank" finger😎😎😎Have a special day😉

IRISH32JACKEL

You truly are a special type of clown aren't you? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You come onto a public forum and only want to stomp your feet without any replies. 

You speak of education and your wanting selective realism in a game to match what you want without wanting any counterpoint smh.

i normally don't give anyone grief over spelling or sentence structure since I am not the best at either which is no secret, but if your are going to say that others lack education you might want to make sure  that you are least sound educated there huckleberry.

Thanks for the laugh as I find you comical. I looked around for the crayons but I think you ate them 😜

Either way have your self another 🍭 and a good day.

MindSpazms Level 75

I know this is old, but if you wanted to reach management, why not look for a "Contact Us" button for Activision?

Activision Ambassador

Studios