Cant find matches. Stuck at searching for players

Infinite Warfare PC

Cant find matches. Stuck at searching for players

Hello.

I am from asia playing iw on steam pc. Ever since the last update on pc. My game is just searching for players and never connects to matches. I usually get about 150 to 220ms ping to eu servers. In bo3 i can connect to matches in just secs. Either iw has changed the max ping limit in game to connect to matches. Or there is something wrong with my game as im not even going to p2p connection. It has rendered the game useless for me and i want a solution for this. Either infinity ward should increase the ping limit to 300 like all other cod games. Or find us asians a solution. As im not the only one having this.

afaque5
3 REPLIES

Re: Cant find matches. Stuck at searching for play...

in reply to afaque5

@afaque5 wrote:

Hello.

I am from asia playing iw on steam pc. Ever since the last update on pc. My game is just searching for players and never connects to matches. I usually get about 150 to 220ms ping to eu servers. In bo3 i can connect to matches in just secs. Either iw has changed the max ping limit in game to connect to matches. Or there is something wrong with my game as im not even going to p2p connection. It has rendered the game useless for me and i want a solution for this. Either infinity ward should increase the ping limit to 300 like all other cod games. Or find us asians a solution. As im not the only one having this.

I would not like to be in a lobby with someone running pings that high. You are not finding games because they can't find good games near to you, or adding you to a game would make it bad.

SweatDragon Level 75

in reply to SweatDragon

What is going on here? I paid 65 USD for this when it first came out. I just finished the official campaing, and I can't get into any multiplayer match. This is crazy, I have never experienced this before. I can play titanfall, or whatever other multiplayer game no problem. I want my money back, that's more than half the reason I bought the game.

Malthusian1
Highlighted

in reply to SweatDragon

i can play zombies or multi with u i got directors cut on zombies and i dont play multi alot tho

jarrah123

Studios