It's been 3,5 years. Can we finally have "Dominion" achievement either fixed or completely removed from Steam?

Infinite Warfare PC

My friends and I tried almost everything that console players did to get it (different servers etc) and on Steam and it simply doesn't unlock.

Since fix probably won't ever happen could we have it simply completely removed from Steam? It takes literally 30 seconds to remove an achievement from Steam and doesn't require any updates to the game and valve approval is also not needed.

Deleted User
6 REPLIES 6
the achievement hunters community would be grateful 1000x if such a thing could happen. A lot of time we have been waiting...
Deleted User

The achievement hunter community as a whole would appreciate if either it was removed or fixed. It takes almost zero effort to do any

Captain_Douglas

I totally agree. Removing an achievement takes no effort, and would make everyone happy. 

AFAK69
Highlighted

Yes, that would be great. Simply remove the achievement 'problem solved' = happy players and achievement hunters.

A-Cuppa-Tea

Yes! I've also tried every technique to unlock this achievement on Steam. Many people were able to unlock it on consoles after playing several matches on Brazil or Japan servers. On Steam, however, my friends and I have played hundreds of games on these same servers with no luck. We have played many many games in all game modes across different servers in 10+ different worldwide regions. I haven't come across a single player on Steam that has unlocked this achievement legit either, even ones with 6k+ career wins. We desperately need a fix on Steam.

Breedofspeed_1208169

Yeah i totally agree, i tried everyting.

Different servers, different approaches, this achievement is broken, if it's not fixable please remove it.

Why does it work on the Windows10 version but not steam?

Please get this finally fixed...

1Z1G

Studios