Multiplayer-What is the Bar Next to the User Name?

Infinite Warfare PC

Multiplayer-What is the Bar Next to the User Name?

question.jpg

What does this color coded bar mean in the multiplayer lobby? It has puzzled me since I started playing. I searched online and there's no answer. It's representation is very vague. (and yes, I censored the player's user names)

FigureZero5
12 REPLIES

Re: Multiplayer-What is the Bar Next to the User N...

in reply to FigureZero5
Hey,

Are you on about the connection bars?
Activision Ambassador

in reply to RevoDown__

At this point it should be expected...but it bothers me that not only did a forum Mod not know the answer, the one they gave is obviously wrong to anyone who plays. So this could imply the Mod doesn't even play the game. I would like to know the answer myself. Seems nobody involved with the creation knows. So ridiculously sad.

Floozal

in reply to FigureZero5

Hey there,

The bar represents players of the same party. Each party in the lobby will have their own color.

Hope that clears things up!

Regards,

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

in reply to TopFighter

That's one thing I assumed, but as you can see that player there has a bar by himself which Is good that I was able to capture that. That being said, is there any official documentation to support what you have said? Because I'm pretty sure if you're in a party and join a lobby, you bring the rest of the party with you. On many accounts I was also able to discern players (without bars) were in a party, not by coincidence but in many games they would always be together. Also when the lobby was low on players, although there is more than six players, the game wouldn't run. 

Edit: Also to add further details. Ive had matching bars with players  in a lobby while I am not even In a party. 

FigureZero5

in reply to FigureZero5

FigureZero5

in reply to FigureZero5

come accross this also only one player in lobby with the bar tag . Just assumed it was another of the many bugs in the game or it might be a marker for the lobby host .

UnitedKingdom12345

in reply to UnitedKingdom12345

Dont worry the cleaner is working on some code to fix it, if they cant manage it they'll have to wait for the tea boy to do it.

ukoldgit

in reply to ukoldgit
So sad that nobody can answer this.
Floozal

in reply to Floozal
Right!
DEWBY

Studios