Infinite Warfare PS4

cheats

A player  make 54 kills and 0 dead, hiding in a corner of the map crusher, in veteran mode.

It was invisible and therefore impossible to kill
name: djkayz10

It's not the first time it happens.

It's not possible play with these people

TONI50092
13 REPLIES

Re: cheats

in reply to TONI50092

Hey there.

If you suspect cheating please report in-game.

In-game reports will be reviewed and appropriate action will be taken.

^DL

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

No they won't.

why do you waste people's time telling them to report players when no action is ever taken?

even if players go to the trouble of proving that a player is cheating you still do nothing.

Your response just adds to the frustration to be honest and further proves that the devs have lost control of the game completely.

Just be honest, apologise and admit that the there is nothing you can do.

kianok
Highlighted

in reply to kianok
Sad, but true. Good advice, tough to swallow.
Vaporized22420

in reply to kianok

thank you, its honestly out of control...just about every match has 1 or 2 guys hackin. PPl wonder why im a MP30 with a 1.18 KD, its almost impossible to ever get anything going. i think my win loss is aroind .8, i just figure its a lost cause and just play through it. Its almost like you need to cheat too to even have a chance.

kpilkingtonn

in reply to kianok

kianok schrieb:

No they won't.

why do you waste people's time telling them to report players when no action is ever taken?

even if players go to the trouble of proving that a player is cheating you still do nothing.

Your response just adds to the frustration to be honest and further proves that the devs have lost control of the game completely.

Just be honest, apologise and admit that the there is nothing you can do.

This.

Horrorman

in reply to ATVISupport

I do it every time it happens, but it does not seem to serve anything.

Thank you for the reply

TONI50092

in reply to TONI50092

hey im curious if you guys can show a video of people cheating? im not being arrogant or a jerk i actuslly would like to see as i havent seen it myself.

i also ask this question because i get accused of cheating sometimes myself and im not sure what makes them think i cheat except my score.

i went 32-1 a few days ago and i had to mute about 4 ppl after.

precookedcow90

in reply to precookedcow90

Search YT for jitter mods, there are loads.

The connection issues are so poor you can experience positive lag which to other players appears that you are cheating when you're not.

only had this happen a couple of times but you can tell as the kills seem far too easy.

the game is a disgrace tbh and lacks any consistency with regards to connectivity.

kianok

in reply to kianok

yeah i know whst jitter mods are and drop shot mods and tap shot mods and zero recoil mods etc etc. those are all controller mapping loaded programs. i was asking for proof of someome cheating in game (wall hacking aim bottimg and everything everyone claims happens regularly)

also he claimed this guy was cheating because he camped a corner and went 50-0 (dont remember specific numbers). sure irs a higher kd then ive ever hit but it doesnt mean he cheated?

connection issues exist as in every game. peoples experience does vary, and i have been gifted one time with i can see you before you can see me as well as i recognize when its happening to me.. not super often really.. plus thats not cheating anyways. its crappy but nor cheating 

precookedcow90

Studios