Bought season pass didnt get supply crates or maps

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

Bought season pass didnt get supply crates or maps

On ps4, downloaded dlc manually and restored licenses as well as making primary ps4 already

No salvage no maps and no supply drops show up in cod infinite warfare 

Defileddeep
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Called Sony and got a refund. 

Turns out the game disc I purchased from Amazon was not us region, so it wouldn't function with the dlc

Defileddeep
3 REPLIES 3

I bought the season pass for infinite warfare on ps4 recently during the sale. 

I also bought black ops 3 bundled with zombie chronicles and the season pass, that downloaded and works correctly. 

However cod infinite warfare I bought the season pass, didn't get any salvage or supply crates, I had to download the dlc packs separately manually.

No dlc maps show up in cod infinite warfare, the dlc is all downloaded but I can't access it in game. NO zombie maps in the zombie mode besides the initial one that comes with iw. 

It's been 2 days, I have reset my ps4, powered it off and on, restored licence and made sure my ps4 was primary and active. 

Another weird thing is that if I try to use the store in game for iw it says "store content is no longer available" or something like that. 

Defileddeep

Is there a more official place to post this? How would I request a refund for them taking my money and getting no product?

Defileddeep

Called Sony and got a refund. 

Turns out the game disc I purchased from Amazon was not us region, so it wouldn't function with the dlc

Defileddeep

Studios