COD IW Language settings

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

what if I'm on xbox, I only see pc tutorials on youtube

TheGamerSign_105

Anyone succeed on PS4, I start regret that i didn't buy Battlefiel instead, very annoying to have it in CHINESE, Hong Kong Official language is ENGLISH AND CHINESE! The game is all in Chinese... I m living in HK, can't buy it in Europe...

ViVaRobin

I have a problem to i by digital deluxe in swiss Xbox live store and i have only english and german no french i dont understand 

(sorry for my english i skeap french)

edyyde2109

Guys please could you please support? I am living in POland so when i bought PS4 they gave me COD disc in Polish Smiley Sad Please advise how i can change the language to english?

Hoodak

I have this problem too thats why I don't play this game, I can't understand a thing

TheGamerSign_105
Same problem here, I have to play with listen only, all are Chinese and Korea, I had tried a lot of way, but it doesn't work, until now, Activision still fix nothing, they should let us choose language like manual, I playing multi-player with nothing, I have to guess almost perks in game Smiley Sad
Akihisatsu

I'm in Italy and bought a local copy here, only Italian and Spanish. I'm french, and use mainly English..... Craps, they did a nice thing! No English in local copies? Never had problem with COD before, English always present.... and no fix ?

AlainCh2

Studios