Cannot continue campaign: Stuck in Operation Black Flag: Trap is Sprung

Infinite Warfare Support

I am at the point in the mission where it says "Get on the elevator".  When I get on the elevator nothing happens.  I go out and back in and nothing happens.  I've tried restarting from last checkpoint and the same thing.  I've noticed that three of the NPCs are on the elevator and one is at random places other than the elevator.  It is Kashima.  He appears to be stuck and not wanting to go on the elevator.  This is a main storyline mission and I cannot continue.

BmcD73
12 REPLIES 12
ended up restarting whole mission and when I did Kashima fell in line and went into the elevator and I was able to continue.
BmcD73

@BmcD73 wrote:
ended up restarting whole mission and when I did Kashima fell in line and went into the elevator and I was able to continue.

I found that same problem, Salter wouldn't  enter the lift, restarted from checkpoint and Kashima wouldn't enter lift. Restarted from checkpoint again and it worked.

Heimdaloz

It's four years later and I'm stuck in the same place.  Doesn't activation ever patch?

OverToyed

No need to restart the mission. Simply throw a grenade at the mannequin soldier. He'll snap out of it and proceed to the elevator. 

SirFRIJOLERO
Highlighted

same problem here. going to try grenade to get him into elevator 

skeener51

Who is the mannaguin soldier I can't get the door open

daveblp3

Looking at various online walkthrough videos, the robot Ethan will get the door open

Same problem for me , i couldnt open the door after defeating C12 ! argh, frustrating! 

boomzxc

The problem that i faced is that after destroying the big mean robot just before entering the elevator, ETHAN was not there to open the elevator !!!. it's so frustrating !! Help !!!

another person encountered a similar problem, but theirs was that Ethan did open the door to the elevator, but the teammates would'nt go inside the elevator. https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare/Cannot-continue-campaign-Stuck-in-...

My problem is that Ethan didn't even open the door to the elevator ! tried restarting checkpoints many times but to no avail ! Help !!

boomzxc

Update : 

the robot name is called C12.

i achieved the 'C12 achievement'

After restarting the game, and my computer, restarting last checkpoint many times, throwing grenade, Ethan still did not open the door to the elevator for me

It's so frustrating getting stuck !!

boomzxc

Studios