Code Redeem not working

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

I'm entering the preorder code generated by my retailer.

I get this error:

"THE REDEMPTION CODE YOU HAVE ENTERED IS INVALID. PLEASE RE-ENTER YOUR CODE."

Yes I have the correct platform and region selected, and yes I have the correct website region selected.

Anyone else unable to redeem codes: www.callofduty.com/redeemcode ?

SamboNZ
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi I just received a reply from activision who have suggested we try the codes here 

Bullethawk/Hellstorm - https://profile.callofduty.com/2016-retailer

I'll give it a try in the morning but just thought I would share incase other people we're having the same issue with these codes 

Jay

minijay123
17 REPLIES 17
I'm unable to aswell bud. Tried every way and tried getting in contact with activision but not able to. What a suprise
leegood1988
Dayum. Sorry to hear - at least it's good to know we're not alone.
SamboNZ

im having the same issue as well.. is this for the personalisation pack ? hellstorm.

i enter the code and get invalid.. have just spoke to support and they are escalating the case to a higher team to investigate.

i tried on the playstaion store and callofduty website same issue.. the pre order DLC worked fine from the playstaion store 

jay

minijay123
Heya! Yep - the preorder personalisation pack plus the preorder map.
Thanks for the info re PlayStation - good to know. (I'm on Xbox One for mine tho).

Let's hope they fix it soon =)
SamboNZ

ah sorry i didnt realise... the DLC was fine on the ps4, not been able to play yet due to a large update and an internet connection that currently sucks so dont know what has actually been given Smiley Happy

hopefully they will find the issue soon and get this fixed.. i did read that pre order codes would not work before the release date but as that was today they should all be valid by now unless someone messed up and put the release date in a different time zone in which case things should start to work around now 

maybe give it another try now and see if there is any change. ill do the same with mine 

jay

minijay123
Thanks - yeh I wondered about the timing (with different time zones etc) too.
I guess all we can do is be patient and see if it works in 12/24 hours.
I'm just glad it's not 'me' and it's clearly something on their end =)

Cheers.
SamboNZ

Hi I just received a reply from activision who have suggested we try the codes here 

Bullethawk/Hellstorm - https://profile.callofduty.com/2016-retailer

I'll give it a try in the morning but just thought I would share incase other people we're having the same issue with these codes 

Jay

minijay123
Great thanks - that worked Smiley Happy
SamboNZ

UPDATE.....

just tried this and it worked Smiley Happy

Jay

minijay123

Studios