Dominion Achievement Glitched

Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

The Dominion achievement for winning five multiplayer matches is bugged for many, including myself.  As you can see via the picture attached I have recorded 12 wins to this point with nothing happening.  Please provide updates, clarity, a fix, something?

JCapaldi86
39 REPLIES 39

This Trophy is also glitched on PS4.

Soap_Mac_Breer7

i feel your pain .... in the same boat as you ..... all this fuss for 5 gamerscore.Smiley Surprised

IMFDIABLO
Same here, i'm on PS4 and have over 5 wins.
gthmy259
Having the same problem on Xbox One as well.
LOL Its FILIP J

Glitched for me to on xbone...

Please hurry up and fix... dont want to play the multiplayer anymore.

sky maniac

Still very confused as to what needs to be done to unlock this or if it's just horribly bugged.  I've won five games of donination, placed first five times in gun game, and placed first five times in regular free-for-all.  Nothing works.

JCapaldi86

Tried Team Deathmatch, got another six wins in that and it did nothing.  PLEASE FIX THIS!

JCapaldi86
Won't unlock for me either and I have well over 5 wins. Tried different game modes as well and still won't pop. I've had this happen a few times with other games where I would finish the requirement but no achievement then have it pop at some random point during my next session. Hoping it's similar to that. If not has anyone that couldnt unlock it figured it out or are some of us still waiting on a fix?
shifftyy

They should test the trophys/achievements before launch I have 54 wins and am not the only one sort it out infinity ward its getting beyond a joke 

teething_korea

Studios