Dominion Achievement Glitched

Infinite Warfare Support

I am so disappointed that this achievement still has not been fixed. I have always held Activision and Infinity Ward in high regard. In fact, I have played every single Call of Duty title released for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and this is the first time I have encountered an achievement glitch. The failure of this achievement to unlock on Xbox is demoralizing. Now, I have no enthusiasm to play Call of Duty WWII or any other future title. I will not be purchasing this year's game unless this glitch is fixed. 

Activision, if you are listening to the community, please broadcast a message reassuring us that you are working on this problem. Or, contact me directly, and let's work together to figure out a solution. This can't be that hard to fix.

AWSHEN

I think it's terrible they haven't been vocal about it, like giving an update and acknowledging the issue. You can try to reach out to them on twitter for help if you haven't already.... https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

It does seem many players have had the achievement/trophy pop after winning many more than 5 games. So there is hope if you continue to play.

I'm currently irate with Hangar13 for some glitched achievements in Mafia3. So I totally know where you're coming from. I've been ignored on twitter and the 2k support marked my claim as resolved even though it is not. Smiley Mad  It's the only game I have encountered with "unobtainable" achievements in almost 10 years ...pissed.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Hmm, thanks for the ping iHattori. I remember this issue from back around launch and it had seemed like there was a patch that fixed it, but after looking into it I still see some other recent reports. It might be the type of issue where it was patched and it fixed for a large majority of those affected, but there are still a small amount of people still seeing it.

Regardless, let me check to see if there are any updates about the issue or if I should reach out to @AWSHEN to grab info for another report. I'll get back to you all later today. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hey there, 

So it does look like the issue was previously fixed with a patch and it should no longer be occuring. So, since you are still reporting that issue I'll be contacting you via PM in order to gather information and report it up. Thanks for bringing it up and please check for that here: https://community.callofduty.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Unfortunately I am suffering from the glitch still, i'm at 35 wins and my psn is dreadnapalm 

UCD_28202235115fTlSaIMIuoJclCVs

Fixed in a previous patch you say? I'm currently at around 323 wins and absolutely nothing. I'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong.

Mickymuse

Still not working. Will this be fixed soon? I want to stop IW after WW2 release.

SeerZoR

Just wanted to let everyone know that this achievement still has not unlocked for me. At one point, Seanicus23 and I were communicating through private messages, but now this communication has stopped. He said he would bump it up to someone higher, so it seemed like he was not in a position to tackle the problem himself. The only thing that we can do is keep this thread alive. As hardcore achievement hunters, we are not going to let this one go.

AWSHEN

Hi there!

- As many do say, the Trophy doesn't seem to unlock. 
I've been around many places to see if I could fix it, by some of the soloutions on the trophy sites, but no luck on any of em'.

Many of us are getting frustrated by it still being stuck, and I've checked the status on the issue, which seemed to have been updated the 8/4-17.

How long is it going to take? - I know, by experience that a bug can be hard to locate, but would it be hard to say specific by code, if the PSN ID has over 5 wins in total, he/she should be rewarded with the trophy?

I really do wanna get the trophy before WWII comes out, and I think i'm not the only one! Smiley Happy
- Looking forward to get a reply or result soon! 

Best requards, 
Kofen

JHA.

Quotes:
Gamers don't fear the apocalypse - they've seen it many times before.
Always take it to the extreme.
Game - Eat - Sleep - Repeat.
Nonstop Gaming.

Network:
PSN ID: xKofen.
Steam: xKofen.
XBOX Gamertag: DraftyShadows.
xKofen
Highlighted

Hello, i m trying to get this Dominion trophy for a long time but it seems it doesn t unlock. If anyone can help me, maybe i m bugged. 

Psn id Geonebun

Thank you. 

MoodCrusher

Studios