Dominion Achievement Glitched

Infinite Warfare Support

Call of Duty is doing this on purpose. They force people to play MP in order to unlock 'Domination' achievement, but achievement never pop out. So people win 30-50-100 games, lose their hope and quit playing MP. Anyway, CoD IW (with space ships, robots, energy weapons...) is not what CoD should be. I don't like advanced/futuristic/magical gameplay. I need something real, nevermind in what point in history/present is story set. I would never buy this game if CoD MW Remastered does not come with it.

Gremlinware

@Gremlinware wrote:

Call of Duty is doing this on purpose. They force people to play MP in order to unlock 'Domination' achievement, but achievement never pop out. So people win 30-50-100 games, lose their hope and quit playing MP. Anyway, CoD IW (with space ships, robots, energy weapons...) is not what CoD should be. I don't like advanced/futuristic/magical gameplay. I need something real, nevermind in what point in history/present is story set. I would never buy this game if CoD MW Remastered does not come with it.

I highly doubt the achievement isn't popping because of a plan to make players play more multi. That just happens to be a side effect from a server glitch that only matters to us achievement fanatics. If Infinity Ward wanted to force players to play more multi... then they would make an achievement like "Go Get Some Sun" from World at War where you needed to reach 10th Prestige. Smiley Wink 

While I'm not a fan of multiplayer achievos... this one is put in place for players to just give multi a try. I bet eventually it will be fixed completely so someone who buys the game new will achieve it after 5 wins. It's just us players that are playing the first few months from a legit glitch.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

I just got the game few days ago and no trophy dominion 

fadai5

This Trophy is also glitched and doesnt work on Steam

Colonel Ali

I have 8 wins in TDM and have yet to earn this achievment on XBONE.. Trying to race my friends on 100% trophy completion.. Please fix this glitch or if it isnt a glitch be more discriptive about it..

Xaznq

I've got 71 recorded wins and still no acheivement for me either

DarthTesco

Me too. I just tweeted... lets see if we get a response.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

I had over 100 wins placed 1st many times also no trophy and i almost prestiged. They better fix this or ill ban cod forever its taking too long. 

UCD_28026280456iwFnyOOpfSzkzaOtdnPa
in reply to UCD_28026280456iwFnyOOpfSzkzaOtdnPa

So the achievement has finally just popped for me. I've been playing 4 - 6 games a day hoping it would pop eventually and it jus has!!

I'm going to say there was nothing special. I just played a few games (lost, won, lost... pop). All I've been playing is Domination and that's what it unlocked on. I had even lost the round so it is just a matter of playing and logging in those games. Win or Lose.

So *****ing pleased wit that. I can now finally start Zombies mode.

Dombine

Studios