Dominion Achievement Glitched

Infinite Warfare Support

In there anyone has gotten a solution fot it ? 

fadai5

I just kept playing and getting more wins.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Here is the easiest way to fix the Dominion trophy/achievement... 

PS4: You must rebuild the database which in in the safe mode menu.  Once you rebuilt the database play one game and it will pop for you. Also try and win even though I think it still pops if you lose

Xbox One: Clear your cache.  Once done do the same thing by playing one game and it should pop.

Hope this helps you fix the bugged trophy or achievement!!!

Happy gaming!!!

Blackhulk23

I hope that does work for some and in theory sounds like it should. When I tried that... it didn't work. What is very curious to me is we were in a party of 6 and 4 of us had the achievement pop after the same game.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Hmmmm thats interesting. Thought it would work for most. At least it's one way right?
Blackhulk23

I just got this game on Saturday and I just noticed this achievement, it's shocking that this game has been out for a month and this hasn't been fixed.

Omega Riddler

So three months later and they release a DLC. Yet they still cant be bothered to fix there own bugs.

LeeSull

Have you been playing?  I think the achievement/trophy has popped for most players that have updated and won a game.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

May 10th, 2017 and it is still glitched, on Xbox at least... I've won over 20 matches now, started the multiplayer on the 8th, and it hasn't unlocked for me yet. I've deleted my cache, deleted and redownloaded my profile, uninstalled/reinstalled the game with no luck.

scmark15

I haven't paid much attention to the updates over the months, so I don't know if this has been directly addressed. I haven't heard many complaints lately, meaning it has popped for them, or they gave up.

My only advice would be to continue to play. Try different modes and playlists and keep winning. Mine and a few friends all popped after the same match. We were around 40-50 wins. Although I don't think it had to do with the number of wins... but instead the server we were connected to.

Maybe @ATVIAssist can help. Or reach out to twitter if you haven't already.. https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios