Error Crash Multiplayer : Content package is no longer available.

Infinite Warfare Support

most of the time before tha map starts , when the loading screen start on a multiplayer match, it crash

and says Content package is no longer availabe, i bought the digital deluxe edition, and yes i have season pass, i recieved the pre order content and everything else.

plzz fix this, i cant play, i just played 2 or 3 matches, it crashes alot

Greatiiix
41 REPLIES 41

Yep it's pretty dang annoying, I'm sensing a patch will be released within the next 48 hrs.

-Edit: I've reinstalled the digital version of the game as others have suggested, I can confirm this fixed the issue of not being able to access certain maps. I no longer get kicked to main menu with an error message when mentioned maps attempt to initiate. Genesis was one of them...

ISOTOPE2SIP

so the the problem is not from my ps4 ?

i thought i should delete the game and download it again!

thank you for your response, i hope they can fix itSmiley Sad

Greatiiix
Highlighted

This game is so annoying I’m playing in 2019 modern warfare remastered and all it says is content package

candmansweets1

i have the exact same problem. does it have to do with the terminal map? i ve already installed it too.do i have to download 50 gb again????????? i have the legacy edition.

mrharos

i contacted activision and they had no idea about that issue. the support just let me 1 hour expecting an answer. at the end they said that they will report the problem........in the meantime we will play with our d...s instead of playing infinite....89.90E to the garbage can, thanx a lot activision.

mrharos

Sadly I must agree. Call of duty is dying. I play the remastered to remind me of there good days but now I feel like I'm playing a crazy version of halo whenever I play online with there new games. Love the campaigns still even if there don't have the great  storylines of Modern warfare. Ushually the release nights at the games stops in my city have lines threwout the parking lot but this year I walked in a few minutes before midnight and they just handed it to me cause there was no line. I miss the old call of duty but sense they don't care may I be one of the many to say rest in piece COD stupid  bugs like this that won't even let us play the game and your inability to stop making the game more and more like halo or titan fall has made you loose your fans

Scarecrow1997

I have messaged them multiple times and all they could come up with is that the proper team is "working" on it and that was Saturday and nothing has changed now they don't even respond

Lockedin86

I deleted the game and reinstalled it. The maps work now

Zodac

It really worked? I don't want to delete and download 50 Gb all over again.

chinojo19

Studios