Error Crash Multiplayer : Content package is no longer available.

Infinite Warfare Support

I downloaded the game and I can't play Genesis and Mayday. It'a really annoying and deleted infinite Warfare and re-downloaded it and it still doesn't work. Please reply If you are coming out with an update. 

Nappss

Delete and download again . it worked for me .

mrharos

I re-downloaded again not working for me either...

sgauthie

This keeps happening to me on all the maps is very annoying. I restart he game my ps4 and nothing works. I already re downloaded it because i have a glyich with the jtf combat rig scene in the beggining of the game and I have to watch that every time I play online. Cant do anything about it very annoying and shows how great Infinity Ward is. 

Washpark

you have to redownload the game , i m afraid.it worked for me. select a rig at the end of the video or in create aclass otherwise u ll be seeing the video over and over again

mrharos

Ive deleted and downloaded three times and made sure to click on the combat rig and make a class and all of that. Does not fix the problem. 

Washpark

This crap happen me in Maps: Mayday and genesis

HeSmokeBlunts

yeah me 2

MAYDAY, BREAKOUT, and SKYDOCK doesn't work at all

SCORCH, GROUNDED, and GENESIS sometimes they work fine.

im wondering if they should release a new patch about this issue, or should i Re-Download the game and that's what i dont want to do.

Greatiiix
forgot to mention even in privatematch Smiley Happy
Greatiiix

I am having the same problem but only happens on geniside and meltdown won't load in private matches either. Did uninstalling and then reinstallig fix it?

Will_Kanters

Studios