FIGHT OR FLIGHT - mission script broken

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

While playing the campaign, I've gotten up to Operation Burn Water.  I've blown up the tower and boosted into space.  I get hit by the Olympus and my stick goes dead.  I've watched some youtube videos of the mission and it looks like the controls just go into manual control and the mission continues.  On my PC, this does not happen.  I just fly and can do nothing other than shoot missiles, flares or the main gun. I can't control the ship at all. I just sit there until my ship explodes and restarts the checkpoint to just do it all again. I've replayed the whole mission twice with no changes.  Anybody esle run into this?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?  I've tried just about every control option to see but nothing works.  Seems like a bug to me.  Hopefully, someone is able to help as the game is now unplayable on my PC past this point.

Emhry
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dont Worry Just Take The (Link Down Below) Save File And continue after Operation burn warter fight or flight in mission select and select Retribution : Rescue

Save Game - http://www.filedropper.com/callofdutyinfinitewarfaresavegame

CODOI
9 REPLIES 9
I am having the same problem on my campaign. Cant get past this part. Ive done the same thing 4 times and it still gets stuck there. Someone please help. The game isn't able to be played past this and its really upsetting.
juicy jams

Same here, restarted mission same result. Video shows boosters disengage but never reaches that point. I have let it play for 10 minutes and still nothing. You try and fly and start taking damage. Not happy

Barracuda62566

Dont Worry Just Take The (Link Down Below) Save File And continue after Operation burn warter fight or flight in mission select and select Retribution : Rescue

Save Game - http://www.filedropper.com/callofdutyinfinitewarfaresavegame

CODOI

Ty dude.great help.

Emhry

i HAVE DOWNLOADED YOUR SCRIPT FIX AND SAVE IT TO MY STEAM/STEAMAPPS/COMMAN/CALL OF DUTY - INFATINITE WARFARE FILE BUT STILL DOESN'T WORK

AM I DOING SOMTHING WRONG?

TONY

benderisback

Please i cant download the file from the link you provided

is there any other way i can get the file pleasee ? 

thefemiadu_

Same Problem here 

ENIGMA2K15

SOLVED

I am posting here to note that I have bypassed this problem by lowering the resolution by lowering the resolution to 1280X720 and playing the mission over from the start.

Windows 10, Nvidia card, latest drivers.

Sunra18
Highlighted

Please i cant download the file from the link you provided

is there any other way i can get the file pleasee ? 

jeans4u

Studios