Fix frame rate drops in Infinite Warfare on xbox One

Infinite Warfare Support

Fix frame rate drops in Infinite Warfare on xbox ...

Me and my friends are having huge frame rate drops while playing call of duty lately. I just bought a nighthawk router and one of the new white Xbox ones and I don't know why it's so bad for me. I've reset my Xbox multiple times and still no help. 

oLeviathan
18 REPLIES

Re: Fix frame rate drops in Infinite Warfare on x...

in reply to oLeviathan

Hey there, Sorry to hear that your having issues with that bug. At this time it's a known issue and Activision is investigating. For more information on a list of known issues check out this link. Known Issues in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Updated 11/06/16  Hope this helps! 

Nathan425

in reply to Nathan425

Do you know when this is going to be fixed. As it appears this will not be part of the 1st title update. Would think this should be a big concern as this impacting a lot of players. I can't play this game with the frame rate drops it's actually making me nauseous. I'm in the process of deleting and reinstalling the game now hoping this will solve the problem. 

The other issues is having to continually having to watch the opening sequence when jumping into multiplayer. This one seems to be part of the TU1 whenever it comes out. 

This game is virtually unplayable and extremely concerning a game of this magnitude would be released with so many issues. It's awesome having to quit a game because of frame rate drops and going back to the title screen only to have to watch the rig movie over and over again without the ability to skip. 

Ugh

jrsyjoe

in reply to jrsyjoe

It's an absolute disgrace.  I for one will not be buying another Call Of Duty game.  Multiplayer is unplayable.

zxspeccy76

in reply to jrsyjoe

Hey there, sorry for the late response. If your in a party and experience this do me a favor and see if it does it when you use game chat?  I haven't had much issues with frame rate  drops when I'm not in a party. (Hadn't have to go in one since the game started) but seen reports that when people are in a party the game begins to be unplayable. I'll check with my connections and see when this will be resolved. Let me know if my advise helps you are not.

Nathan425

in reply to Nathan425

Thank you Nathan. I will give it a shot and let you know. This has been very frustrating so far. Game is virtually unplayable on multiplayer thus far. 

jrsyjoe

in reply to Nathan425

One other question about your response. Why would I be the only one experiencing this issue. Wouldn't both of us be having a similar problem. My buddies do not seem to be having the same issue. 

jrsyjoe

in reply to jrsyjoe

I have no idea. I've heard if you are in a party like a Xbox party frame rate drops.  I hadn't used the Xbox party yet for it. 

Nathan425

in reply to jrsyjoe

I had all of these issues and then I did a hard shutdown and reboot (Xbox)

Settings > All Settings > Power and reboot > full shutdown

Fixed all the issues.

Hope this helps you all too.

MLG_the_Y_Button

in reply to jrsyjoe

I have had this exact same problem since day one of playing this game. It's impossible to play online. I have tried unistalling the game and reinstalled it and no luck. It seems they come out with a patch about every 4 days and I always have my fingers crossed that they will fix it but they still haven't!

dusty_sak

Studios