I CAN'T play Multiplayer or zombies ONLINE Period (xbox one). Updates, then restarts, and repeats, All day today, help plzzzz

Infinite Warfare Support

(

AliHectiiik187
5 REPLIES 5

Another member posted this.

"I have a workaround , not an actual fix. I've been using this because I didn't know deleting and re-downloading would fix the issue. When it pops up and says "update requires restart". Don't click exit. Go to your home screen , quit the game , then restart. Sometimes it takes several tries, but it works for me. Going to try the actual fix tonight though. Can't stand doing the work around over ad over. "

Now I have no clue as to the reliability of this info but has to be worth a try

TROG_NeX

Also try clearing your cache and relaunching the game to see if this helps. If you happen to be playing on a ps4,  please make a backup for your campaign data before doing this.

TROG_NeX

Im on xbox one and i didn't find a clear cache button lollll is that like uninstalling game n reinstalling it ? And would that mean that my progress starts again ?? (Plzzzz say no loll im lvl 70+ on zombies)

AliHectiiik187

Ohh yeaan iv tried it quite abit already and still no luck atm lolll but illl keep trying, umm and theres a fix ?? (Im a xbox 1 user) and i appreciate all the help Smiley Happy

AliHectiiik187

lastghosthero_117

LastGhostHero_117

Studios