Report this player for he is a hacker

Infinite Warfare Support

Report this player for he is a hacker

Playing in a match with this player [Removed by Moderator] and just want to let people that happen to get in a match with this person back out immediately because I caught him in the act of hacking.you wanna know how I know he was using hacks for this reason how does 3 people me and 2 other teammates are shooting at this player and we all we in different spot one to the side one behind and one in front and he happened to kill all three of us using a single bullet per person and we didn't kill him.now that's 40 some bullets that this guy exzorbed 40 some bullets and didn't die but kill us in 3 bullets now how the ***** is that possible he new what corners we were coming around and our every move so if you come to play in a lobby with this person like I said back out immediately and report him 

xjdogx
2 REPLIES

Re: Report this player for he is a hacker

in reply to xjdogx

xjdogx wrote:

Playing in a match with this player fr3ncytara95 and just want to let people that happen to get in a match with this person back out immediately because I caught him in the act of hacking.you wanna know how I know he was using hacks for this reason how does 3 people me and 2 other teammates are shooting at this player and we all we in different spot one to the side one behind and one in front and he happened to kill all three of us using a single bullet per person and we didn't kill him.now that's 40 some bullets that this guy exzorbed 40 some bullets and didn't die but kill us in 3 bullets now how the ***** is that possible he new what corners we were coming around and our every move so if you come to play in a lobby with this person like I said back out immediately and report him 

The best thing to do is report in game if you think there's a problem. Unless you are on PC chances they were hacking are basically nil. Someone will most likely remove the players name. Naming and shaming is prohibited unfortunately. I get it, but it's the rules.
Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Re: Report this player for he is a hacker

in reply to xjdogx

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you may have encountered an unfair match. Be sure to report this player using the in-game report feature. Also, if you have a video of this occurring feel free to send it my direction. I'll be able to forward it to the appropriate party for further investigation.

Please note I removed the player's gamertag as name and shame is not allowed on the forum.

Regards,

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Studios