When i ranked up to my pristine for the second time i didn't get my classic souvenir coin?

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

please can I get my classic souvenir coin because if I don't I’m going to be very upset with Activison!

Primespider
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

how long dose it take to master pristine?

Primespider
4 REPLIES 4

Its a pattern the first prestige you get a Classic Weapon token, next you get a new Class slot, and then you get another Classic Weapon Token. This goes on till you get to Prestige 10 and then you get other rewards as soon as you go Master Prestige

Coolgamer209

Also this has been a thing since launch so don't get upset with Infinite Ward and Activision

Coolgamer209

how long dose it take to master pristine?

Primespider

It really depends on how fast you gain XP because you need to go to Prestige 10 then after that you reach Master Presige 11 all the way through Master Presige 30. For me I'm Master Prestige 12 and it took me 12 days to reach that in total time played. It could be different for every one tho. The rewards you get on every time you Prestige in Master Presitge are, 25% extra XP for completing challenges, the ability to earn De atomizers Stirkes with Classic weapons, unlocking 30% extra XP from MKII varients instead of 15%, The ability to earn a De atomizer Stike with your Knife, Unlocking new Icons for your Prestige, and Unlocking new Emblemes from your Prestige Icon. 

Coolgamer209

Studios