Why am i not leveling up?

Infinite Warfare Support

Ps3 

Mw2im lvling on line during play......but when i goto the main menu then back to on line i start over as lvl 1 again.....ive completely reset the ps3 and reinstalled still resets to lvl 1 every time..... Psn: Trev7512-

2talllee

This is a thread about Infinite Warfare, but I'm sorry for MW2 we don't have anyway to restore stats/rank. The title is too old I'm afraid and there are technical limiations to restoring that kind of data. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
I'm having the same problem and nothing has helped I get regular XP on the new map but that's it and I'm playing zombies
CRIPDADDY
Highlighted

Alright my brother and I are having the same problem. We have played over 10 games on multiplayer and we are still on level 1. It says that we recieved XP after every game, but it still shows that we are at level 1. Please help!

IndigoMontoya125

Power cycle Console 

- Hold the Power button on your PS4 or hold the PS button on your PS4 then choose "shutdown PS4

- Turn on through the PS4 power button or by pressing the PS button on the controller

Then play a match to check your XP bar. 

I'm pretty sure that you guys will gain XP after that. 

Bacilli

Alright thank you! Will let you know if anything happens.

IndigoMontoya125
When you say shut down PS4, do you mean turn off PS4 or restart PS4? For some reason, there is nothing that says shut down ps4
IndigoMontoya125

Power cycle Console - Hold the Power button on your PS4 or hold the PS button on your PS4 then choose "shutdown PS4 - Turn on through the PS4 power button or by pressing the PS button on the controller Then play a match to check your XP bar. I'm pretty sure that you guys will gain XP after that.

Bacilli

Studios