Why am i not leveling up?

Infinite Warfare Support

I have played 5-6 games and still haven't leveled up. I am getting EXP  but it is not counting towards my level.

iUnderdawgx
26 REPLIES 26

Hey there, 

Have you tried anything to fix that yet, like just resetting the game or resetting your console (if you are on PS4/XB1)? Hopefully that is just a visual issue where it is not showing the correct changes to your level and it will reset to the correct amount after resetting.

However, if that doesn't have any effect try switching to a different mode, like Zombies if you are on MP, and then play a short match on there. Let me know how all of that goes and if anything had an effect on the issue. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Hi Sean,

Yeah i've tried all of that. I believe its an account based glitch as i can play games fine but after evey game no matter how much exp i earn i tells me i have 3272 exp remaining. Smiley Frustrated

iUnderdawgx

I'm having the exact same issue. Multiple games with xp's ranging from 8000-30,000 and the meter simply isn't moving.

NewNoir

Hey there, 

For you is this in Multiplayer? Also, what level are you currently and how long have you been running into the issue? Lastly, what platform are you on? Let me know. Thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

me too, to leveling up stuck at level 25 for the last 3 hours, big bug

RangerH

Thanks for the response. When did this start happening to you exactly? Was it after a patch or when DLC 4 came out? Are you on PS4? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I bought my PS4 this evening and sat down and started playing, i am still level 1 and after an hours worth of game time.. im still level 1. Smiley Frustrated 

iUnderdawgx
It happened to me immediately after downloading the new DLC
CRIPDADDY

Thanks for all of the responses everyone. @iUnderdawgx you are good to go since I see you reported this already through Live Chat, but @CRIPDADDY@RangerH, and @NewNoir could all three of you please send me a PM with the following information? 

• Platform? 
  • Gamertag/ID? 
  • Best guess as to when it started? 
  • What your current rank is displaying as 

You can PM me by clicking on my profile and then on there select Send This User a Private Message.

Appreciate it everyone! Let me know and I'll report up your information as well. The more we know the more we can send in to let people know it is a problem. 
-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios