Why am i not leveling up?

Infinite Warfare Support

I'm having the same issue. Prestiged today because of all of the double XPs. Please fix so I can get to leveling up. 

Playstation 4 

stuck on level 1

been there for about 2 hours

Ive lost a lot of XP because of this!

Thanks, Jason

BEERDEDone

Can't pm anyone but I'm furious. Prestiged today and now can't level past 1. Been this way for two hours. I'm loosing a lot of XP and can unlock anything. Come on!! This game is so broken is ridiculous

ps4

FlamedROC

two hours

level 1

Jason

BEERDEDone

Sorry to hear you couldn't PM, but thanks for the report and the information. Do you happen to have DLC 4 installed? Have you been seeing any errors or connection issues? Also, had you tried restarting your console or the game itself? 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Why im not leveling up ?? I been playing for 7 hours and not progession i went to zombies multiplayer and campaign. Was it DLC4 and if so how long is it going to take to fix the issue please contact me back. 

RoCkydelgada

Hey there, 

Sorry to hear you are running into that issue too, but could you check my post about what information we are gathering for that and then send me a private message with that? We are still gathering information about this and any information you can provide would be great. Thanks. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Same thing happened to me and my brother today. Im sunhaven6 and stuck on level 21. It just kept resetting every time I "leveled up"

SUnhAVen6

ps4, cleanseshadow, it started around 2 pm this afternoon, current level 25 prestige 10

RangerH

Hey there, 

Thanks for messaging about this. Are you seeing this specifically on Multiplayer and Zombies, or just one of them? If it is happening on Multiplayer are you playing specific modes only? Lastly, do you have DLC 4 installed and are you only playing on maps or levels from that? Appreciate you taking the time to report this. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I am also having an issue on the MW Remastered version on PS4, i played yesterday and leveled from 46-50/51 and then stopped playing and the next dat when i went to go play multiplayer again i had been put back to level 46 and all the changes i made on classes i had made in the time i leveled up from 46-50/51 had been reverted back to ones i had at level 46 along with titles going back and emblem and also progression on weapons in terms of kills and headshots etc...hope you can help solve this problem 

ElNinoMaravilla007

Ps3 

Mw2im lvling on line during play......but when i goto the main menu then back to on line i start over as lvl 1 again.....ive completely reset the ps3 and reinstalled still resets to lvl 1 every time..... Psn: Trev7512-

2talllee

Studios