C.O.D.E Courage Pack ... Where is it?

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

C.O.D.E Courage Pack ... Where is it?

I purchased it and installed and none of the content is anywhere to be found in game.

RexxCastle
8 REPLIES

Re: C.O.D.E Courage Pack ... Where is it?

in reply to RexxCastle

Yep, I spent 4.99 on this....WTF....Now it has a lock icon, in the Misc category. I downloaded it as well on Xbox One. Can't use it...Can't find it.....This is some B.S!!!!!!!!

SkylarksRevenge

in reply to SkylarksRevenge

So an update on this,   the item is no longer available in my downloads or the store.  All traces of it have vanished... INCLUDING MY 4.99.  No form of refund was given at all.  Crooks

RexxCastle

in reply to RexxCastle

crooks lol. for some reason it was not downloading right, they are patching it and it will be back soon. im trying to support the vets also and when ever i tried to click on it to buy it it would crash the game, the misc sections is locked at the moment

Follow me on Mixer: https://mixer.com/toddzillainla
TODDzillaInLA

in reply to RexxCastle
This issue is being looked into, Your item is currently unavailable while its being fixed. Please be patient and this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks.
I am NOT apart of activision or Infinity Ward Staff and am only a Gamer here to help other Gamers.
Always here to help - Contact Support at https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us
xSonicfyy

in reply to xSonicfyy

@xSonicfyy wrote:
This issue is being looked into, Your item is currently unavailable while its being fixed. Please be patient and this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks.

@xSonicfyy wrote:

Thanks.

Its All good, since it took you guys so long to let anyone know what was going on i corrected it myself by contacting Microsoft for a refund.  I will not purchase a second time.

RexxCastle

in reply to RexxCastle

brun-07

in reply to brun-07

i was just looking in the misc section of infinate warefare. i see the code courage pack but i cant get it???? if i click the pack it takes me too steam season pass dlc page 50 bucks which i have.. i even went to callofdutyendowment.org to see if i could find anything.. how can i get this courage pack plz help....! i have the pc version just so you know i purchased game through steam..

rebelyell72

in reply to RexxCastle

Pelon623

Studios