Error code 65536 anyone?

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Highlighted
Wont download Online profile then get this error code. Any one get around it?
ScrewBall
10 REPLIES 10
Having the same problem, but now I just go tin but it wont find a match.
sand11man
Having the same problem but just got in now it wont find a match.
sand11man

I love how they don't fix this error 65536 cause I'm having the same problem and they didn't help me ether they make games that you can't play give me my refun 

ftwf123

Hi. If you havent tried to clear your cache yet try that method.

hold your Xbox one off button to hard reset for 10 seconds or so 

disconnect the plug and press the power button a few times....to make sure it's deenergized fully.

power brick should be a different color ..

wait 3 to 5 minutes plug it back in wait for your brick light to stay solid it takes 30 seconds or so

then repower up the Xbox one.

i hope that is beneficial

Happy holidays

Outlaw

OUTLAW

Didn't work bud....

XsnapdragonX

***** I was hoping that would of moved you forward.  Don't take out your hammer yet...

I heard a COUPLE things about that error code

1. It's from a recent update and all your data and cod info must be deleted and your cache cleared before reinstall...time consuming and rediculous but worth it if you want to get up and running.

2. Beta app was causing this issue for some and plagued players such as yourself.  They literally cleared all cod content...don't forget to clear your disc and blu ray content in settings

go to settings.......Disc and blu ray...blu ray....persistent storage cache...clear that prior to reinstall..

I HOPE THIS HELPS

OUTLAW

OUTLAW

doesnt do ***** u troll

@Outlaw wrote:

***** I was hoping that would of moved you forward.  Don't take out your hammer yet...

I heard a COUPLE things about that error code

1. It's from a recent update and all your data and cod info must be deleted and your cache cleared before reinstall...time consuming and rediculous but worth it if you want to get up and running.

2. Beta app was causing this issue for some and plagued players such as yourself.  They literally cleared all cod content...don't forget to clear your disc and blu ray content in settings

go to settings.......Disc and blu ray...blu ray....persistent storage cache...clear that prior to reinstall..

I HOPE THIS HELPS

OUTLAW

BoxySwag

how is he a troll lol hes trying to help you not troll you i can easily show you trolling show some respect to those trying to help.

TOTALYBAK3D

65536 Hi  they was this going on here i believes that this my account or my file.Can i update that 

@ScrewBallwrote:

Ok my error code 65536

@ScrewBallwrote:

Ok tell me why i can't contact to play the games this keeps popup support Action Com statw update for 

@ScrewB6all wrote:

Justplaysomegames

Studios