Game sharing on Xbox One

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Game sharing on Xbox One

If I buy the Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition, can I share both Infinite Warfare, MWR and Season Pass on Xbox One?

maxyboy223
11 REPLIES

Re: Game sharing on Xbox One

in reply to maxyboy223

I have with my son so he gets my xbox live gold.Hes also downloaded infinate warfare and Mwr.Also he will have the dlc too.

It saves buying everything twice.I dont know if you can do this on ps4 but i works for xbox.You have to set the my home xbox and not my home xbox on the other user.

Hth.

nevahmind1333

in reply to nevahmind1333

Would you be willing to game share infinite warfare with me? I have 70+ games ready to install. My Xbox gamer tag is

Zombi3AssAssSiN 

Zombi3AssAssSin

in reply to Zombi3AssAssSin

Ok I'll trade I have about 20 good games I can game share. I am looking for infinite warfare

wasakid9

I'm down you wanna trade accounts only if you have a epic assault rifle I have the epic shotgun banshee and kbar epic mark 2.

Gameshareguy

do have black ops 3?

Th3_DevxL

in reply to maxyboy223
Hi there!

Game sharing is against the terms of use for XBOX, more information can be found here: http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/legal/xboxComTOU

You can only share games to other consoles, if it's found to be 'personal' use. (

Many Thanks, Revo.
RevoDown__

in reply to RevoDown__

Are you saying i cant do what im doing ??

Xbox live have reset my home xbox  before knowing i have been doing this with my son....

nevahmind1333

in reply to nevahmind1333

The gold live is like the old family pack which doesnt exist obviously anymore.Infact xboxlive refunded me for having two gold accounts and

added the extra  gold account together to give me over a year running time because of this option.You can only do it with one person though.

nevahmind1333

in reply to RevoDown__

That does not make sense. If it is against regulations and rules then why evem give us that option? And you can only do so with one other console anyway. Your telling me they have gave us the option for Game sharing but if I set my father's Xbox as my home to let him enjoy some video games I'll be punished for it? That's kind of putting saying here want some chocolate?  Haha just kidding and eat it in front of me. Thanks.

J23drummer

Studios