HOW Come I can't KILL Anyone

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Re: HOW Come I can't KILL Anyone

in reply to KoleslawKilla

Same problems here, taking full reaver mags point blank to kill. They probably want it to die though, so the devs can concentrate on their next crap fest

Bullw1nkle

in reply to Ar3YOuk1dd1ngM3

I find myself playing less and less and rage quitting more and more, the game is very unstable.Until dedicated servers are on every street corner this will continue to be a problem. They definitely changed something since BO3, I never had a laggy game up until BO3, then it went haywire. My network has been done time and time again, still no change....

zingaa

in reply to zingaa

Yoo same issue as me, black ops 3 was just so bad, I couldnt even get into a game. I installed IW this morning about 1am, and since then until 5pm I could only finish two games, and I was recording it all. The connection issues sort of fixed up about an hour ago tho..

but then again, connection wont be the only factor in not killing anyone, my BO3 KD was 0.6, solid ping of 400. Ex comp player with a KD of 3+ on BO2 and Ghosts so I knew it wasn't me that was bad lmao. Connection fixed up and it went to a 2.2... sooooooo maybe try and fix the connection and try and get good in the process? Idk

lustyyxo

in reply to Ar3YOuk1dd1ngM3

Bf1 far better multi player... I should of known better buying another COD .. lag , rubber banding..I will say I enjoyed the campaign. But multi is useless.

Gunnerpriest

Studios