Hackers under the map cod infinite warfare

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Hackers under the map cod infinite warfare

So this just started for me today 10/6/18 right before midnight. I was in a domination match when out of nowhere I get shot with no one around.  So I watch the kill cam and the jerk is underneath the map. So I run around the other side and again I get shot with no one there, in a different area mind you.. . So once again I watch the kill cam and this time he is behind the ATM machines beneath the map. This crap needs to stop or it'll have the same future as bo2. Why doesnt treyarch do anything about these people hacking the game? They're going to lose many players if this gets out of hand. 

UCD_280262454961IkfTHhRdsj
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Hackers under the map cod infinite warfare

in reply to UCD_280262454961IkfTHhRdsj

one player under the name ( fdmo ) DTL368 was under the map had 34 kills to 0 deaths i have reported him but i bet nothing is done 

@UCD_280262454961IkfTHhRdsj wrote:

So this just started for me today 10/6/18 right before midnight. I was in a domination match when out of nowhere I get shot with no one around.  So I watch the kill cam and the jerk is underneath the map. So I run around the other side and again I get shot with no one there, in a different area mind you.. . So once again I watch the kill cam and this time he is behind the ATM machines beneath the map. This crap needs to stop or it'll have the same future as bo2. Why doesnt treyarch do anything about these people hacking the game? They're going to lose many players if this gets out of hand. 

timberwolf69

Re: Hackers under the map cod infinite warfare

in reply to timberwolf69

I have seen players do that too.

GeneralSkeng

Studios