Installing from Disc is dead slow......

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Re: Installing from Disc is dead slow......

in reply to XxZarixXx

Not tryna trigger anyone but I installed IW and MWR in around 4-5 hours.  IW installs from disc and MWR from their servers (I know some know that but others don't from what I've read)

If you're having trouble then pause the download for a few seconds then set it off again. It will reset the 'sliding windows' aspect of TCP (the protocol computers use for transferring information)

I think some of the updates are a problem, one of mine a week or 2 after release was over 20GB...

Hope that helps

Nemesis436

in reply to Otty56

Hello I'm just wondering if your download ever finished lol. I have the same problem except mine gets to about 65% and the installation stops and won't let me try again so I have to cancel and start over. Granted I don't have the fastest Internet but you would think after 30 hours or so it would be finished. Did you do anything special to get it to download all the way? 

DGood

in reply to Otty56

Yeah bro it’s been two days for me as well I’m at 92% how much longer anybody!??!?

Eroyalshots

in reply to RevoDown__

Patience!?   5 hours and still 28%.  Really good advice. "Hey doc, it hurts when I do this". " then don't do that".  Idiot. 

bhubba

in reply to bhubba

I am installing right now. 59% after 8 hours. They say it has nothing to do with connection but this game isn't installing from disc it's literally downloading 72 gigs at 1-5 mb/s

Darkreaper31

in reply to bhubba

Lmao right? Notice he just slowly fades away whistling as if he never said a thing to begin with. I have a 60 Meg connection and it took about 16 hours. My nephew has 4 Meg net so I installed his at my place. That one went quicker at around 10 hours, but man that's just sad. If this is the future of gaming I gotta say. Ditch the console  and go PC. This is just sad. I feel bad for all the kids that have slow Internet connections, get the game they've been dedicated to for years and have to wait 4 days to play it. If all goes well..  Smh

Hashie420

in reply to RevoDown__

Why is call did you remastered take me so long to download . At first it only told me nine hours of run Wayne 2 1/2 days now .  Starting to get a bit ridiculous honestly. 😤😤😤

KSI_CERTIFIED

in reply to RevoDown__

Been trying to dowload Infinite Warfare no joke since christmas day and only at 73%...suggestions please

WoolWhistle2410

in reply to Tex360
I'm having same issues, got my prouder from bestbuy, with a $30 reward certificate, great deal but I've been downloading for 2 hours, only at 18%, I have comcast blast, this is ridiculous!!
slovakswag

in reply to Tex360

I have decent internet, apparently should be at about 20mb/s and always has flown through updates and downloads. But just for MW remastered it drops to 2-4mb/s... nothing else using the bandwidth and nobody else online in my house... I'm quite confused. Anybody else experiencing this? 

kingjonsey

Studios