Installing from Disc is dead slow......

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Re: Installing from Disc is dead slow......

in reply to kingjonsey

Worst than dial-up bro...

Installing since 10:30am

Infinite Warfare installed in about 1 hr.

Remastered is still installing for about 4 hrs and i"m at 52%....WTF

mikemode101

in reply to kingjonsey

It's the same for me. Ridiculous amount of time. It's not fixed for me it's install it over night and forget about it. Took over 6 hours for me.

jonah4argent

in reply to Tex360

22.58GB out of 45.98GB (48%) and it took 5 hours. I guess I have to wait another 5 hours for the other 50%. CoD: IW , Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, all took less than a hour and they were about 60GB. I have 50mbs Xfinity Comcast internet speed. 

Ridiculous!

ALLICAT007

in reply to ALLICAT007

Well, I started installing 20:15 last night, 10:00 this morning it was just on 30gb. 14 hours for 65%, then the installation stopped and refused to start again, then restarted again at 0%. So likely 48 hours of installing I MIGHT be able to play. 30mbps speed but only installs the update at 3-5mb/s but when you watch the actual figure update you'll be lucky if its going up 1-1.5mb/s.

Most frustrating game I've ever installed. I won't bother with infinite warfare I just want MWR.

BATINACAVE

in reply to BATINACAVE

Infinite Warfare was 51 gig and completed in 2.5 hours on my sick internet connection. Remastered is 45 gig and it has been 13 hours and it is still only 35% completed. The download servers are overwhelmed.

pnyxxpr3ss

in reply to pnyxxpr3ss

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.... install was at 80%

30 minutes later, it's at 72%???????????????????

And now, 1 hour later, it is frozen there, at 72%. Not one Megabyte of progress.

W

T

F

This is absolute trash. 37.03GB/51.00GB and it will not move. Is there something special that people who spend money to buy your games are supposed to do in order to play them? 

Netflix allows me to watch 239483095830498530945 movies and shows with a single A button press... but you can't get one game to function properly without a 4-6 hour install?.... THAT DOESNT EVEN SEEM TO BE WORKING!?!?!??

Sure5hot_McGee

in reply to BATINACAVE

Same for me, i have a 300 MB down line and im at hour nr 3 right now and it's at 27%

spiiike

in reply to Tex360

This is some bs. Picked up COD yesterday from gamestop strictly for MWR. COD-IW downloads in 45 mins. But MWR has been downloading now for almost 30 hours and it says that theres 5 hours left. It surely isnt my Internet or my router. What a rip off. I did better purchasing the game from the Playstation store smh.

UCD_28004123886BTpLULUZyRY

in reply to Tex360

i picked up the lagacy pro edition from gamestop arount 6 PM last night. I immediately  went home and started the Infinite Warfare download. I have REALLY slow internet (2Mbps ik its slow) and it went up to 70% in about 2 hours which really suprised me. But after that it didnt move for 4 hours. I let continue to install overnight (around 7 hours) and it went up to 87% and is still stuck there now and i havent even started the Modern Warfare Remastered yet! Ive had games take a LONG time to install like black ops 3(it installed overnight) but never this long!

GhostGamer272

in reply to GhostGamer272

@GhostGamer272 wrote:

i picked up the lagacy pro edition from gamestop arount 6 PM last night. I immediately  went home and started the Infinite Warfare download. I have REALLY slow internet (2Mbps ik its slow) and it went up to 70% in about 2 hours which really suprised me. But after that it didnt move for 4 hours. I let continue to install overnight (around 7 hours) and it went up to 87% and is still stuck there now and i havent even started the Modern Warfare Remastered yet! Ive had games take a LONG time to install like black ops 3(it installed overnight) but never this long!

While your Xbox one is on. Hold the power button down till it turns off.   Then turn your xbox back on. It should refresh the page and give you a accurate download information.

DeadlyPsycho

Studios