Infinite Warfare Xbox One

And the Glitching goes on ... and on ... and on .... 3 matches today on two different maps had people glitching for the win .... reported and blocked all three.

Too bad they don't care to fix the maps, server issues and etc; it just proves all they care about is the $$$$ they steal from our ppockets so they can sit there, laughing at the suckers, and count their filthy leucre.

Rats! 

grampad

@MA_CaptAmerica wrote:

@Do you even read your forums or should I post on Reddit?!

@support is non existent for this trash pile

LOL this formum is user based. only time i ever seen a moderator post anything is when they deleted a thread. if you want support you need to tweet activision support on twitter

IW is not going to do anything either

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Oh I totally know no one pays attention to these threads when Activision is clearly in the wrong.  As for Twitter, let me go ahead and carry on that conversation now...

Me - Fore and Ember are full of glitches and they need patched ASAP.  I'm on XBox one.

1 hour later... Support - Thank you for contacting us.  What system are you playing on?  Are you wired or wireless?

Me - XBox One as stated in the original message, and what does connection have to do with glitches?!?!

<crickets>

On a good day they may give me direction on how to clear my cache!  They do themselves no favors with their terrible support.

Teamwork is the key! Plug in your mic and communicate!
MA_CaptAmerica

unfortunately you have to get pass the frist 2 auotmated replies before a real human (i hope) starts to help

TODDzillaInLA

Send them a polite and precise message with more than just "it's broke... Fix it" tell them where you're seeing these glitches and what players are exploiting them. Links to your DVR with video could help too

Bullw1nkle

brah, it was sarcasm. captain is like level 34 or higher i think on this formum

TODDzillaInLA

@TODDzillaInLA wrote:

brah, it was sarcasm. captain is like level 34 or higher i think on this formum

and yes, my posts towards Activision are normally filled with sarcasm! Man LOL

MA_CaptAmerica

Fair enough, thanks

Bullw1nkle

@Bullw1nkle wrote:

Send them a polite and precise message with more than just "it's broke... Fix it" tell them where you're seeing these glitches and what players are exploiting them. Links to your DVR with video could help too

It's very unfortunate and your way should work but it doesn't.  If you think about there is no reason anyone should ever have to go to that length since you can report people in game and that gives a good marker for where and what needs reviewed.  Assuming there is a few day lag time for review you should expect to see something in a week.  Unfortunately these people persist for weeks or months at a time before any punishment is dealt and when it is it is very minimal.  Some may disagree but I love the fact that Steam just bans you permanently and it's done.... I think consoles should follow suite.  Just my opinion but a glitcher knows they are breaking the rules and if they do it over and over then they should be banned.  

As a former Ambassador I feel terrible for them as they are good people trying to help but they are not given the resources or tools to adequately assist beyond very simple things.  I enjoyed helping with those things (open NAT, general tips and such) and I still enjoy helping the community when I can but Activision needs to take ownership of its product and adequately support it.  Their lack of customer service drives these hate filled rants and there really is no excuse for them to not address the issues.  The glitches can be fixed and more importantly they could use their own forums to address their customer base instead of Reddit.  

Bottom line is this, they are profitable with minimal input/expense and they are satisfied with providing a mediocre/sub-par product.

MA_CaptAmerica
Highlighted

I wish it wasn't so but, that is indeed the case

Bullw1nkle

Studios