Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Yeah, today Tinkerbabe86 got in my game again!!! I went off on ATVIAssist on Twitter and they are of no help... Can you believe they need you to post the evidence on YouTube and send them the link!!!  They can't view their own forums and see the link I already posted.  Activision you need to look up customer service in the dictionary, you are doing it wrong!!!!!!!

Teamwork is the key! Plug in your mic and communicate!
MA_CaptAmerica

I think the blocking system is being over ridden because the local player bases are so small. I've blocked people and then pretty much only been against them in the following games

Bullw1nkle

Not everyone is a TWIT on TWITTER so the Company should pay attention to their FORUMS especially when so many are having ISSUES.

BTW; was in a match finally with MA_CaptAmerica and experienced same BS. So tired of those who have to Bully, enhance their end of the Game, or do whatever they have to in order to pull off a win.

Whatever happened to the Fun in Game?

grampad

the other night i was playing ground wars and this player dropped a de atomizer with in the first 2 min of the game by killing the same 3 or 4 people over and oever. i never said this player once. he never killed me once. have no clue to how he racked up 25 kills so fast. and i was looking for him too. the next game i went 64 and o dropping a de at about 50 seconds before the game was over. the next game after that i was 1 and 10 before i dashboarded. was getting connection f'ed so bad. this game is to connection dominant

plus they are doing nothing about any of the players with the usb mods. so sad...

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

I was wondering, the other night while exchanging Tweets with ATVIAssist and the like, what would it be like if my local law enforcement interacted the same way Activisions Customer support did.....

911 - Nine one one what's your emergency?

Me - I just saw a lady being attacked by several masked men, pretty sure one of them stabbed her!!!

911 - Thank you for contacting us!  Just so we can assist better please tell us what type of phone you are calling from and exactly what you are experiencing.

Me - Phone?!  It's a Pixel XL!  Not sure what that has to do with this lady being murdered?!  Send help, I'm at 123 Main St!!!!!

911 - Ok, so you're calling from a Pixel XL.  Do you have the latest version of Android loaded on that device? Oreo, I believe that's right?

Me - YES!  What the hell does that matter?!  Send help!!! I think one of them has a gun!!!  This lady is in bad shape!!!!

911- OK, you've got Oreo!  That's great!  Can you please send us a picture/video of exactly what you are experiencing?

Me - I've made it pretty clear, these men are killing some lady at 123 Main St!!!!  SEND HELP!!!!!

911- Can you please send us a picture/video of exactly what you are experiencing?

Me - OK, here are some pictures and a video with the assailants clearly visible!!!  Please for the love of God send help!!!

911- I'm sorry, we can't open these pictures/videos you have uploaded on our system.  Can you please upload them to YouTube and provide us a link?

Me - This is a joke right?!  Help is on the way, right?!  They are killing her!!!!!!

911 - I know this can be frustrating but the best way for these things to be resolved is if you file a report at the station.  Our response to these things can take some time as we often receive thousands of calls about this type of thing.

Me - A report?!  I'm pretty sure this lady is dead now!!  All the assailants just walked across the street to a bar and are sitting down for a drink!!  They dropped their ID's in the scuffle... here are pictures of their IDs!!!

911 - We'll have to submit those to our enforcement department for review.

Me - How long with that take?  These guys look like they are about to start killing more people!!!

911 - It's hard to tell, they get lots and lots of these calls.

Me - I've been on the phone with you for 20 minutes, they could have been here by now!!!  I've sent you pictures and video!!!  What's the hold up, what else do you need?!

911 - I appreciate your enthusiasm to correct this behavior and get these guys off the street but these things take time.

Me - Time?!  They are starting to beat a man in the bar!!!  Pretty sure they are going to stab him too!!!!  Are you sending help or what?!

911 - We are interested in your recent nine one one experience, please complete this survey....

MA_CaptAmerica

@ATVISupport Just wanted to let you know these are your rules....

Glitching

Any user who abuses an exploit in game code or other established rule of play is subject to penalty. An example includes, but is not limited to, using a hole in the map geo to intentionally go outside of the map boundary.

• First offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, keys, inventory, and salvage reset, will have online split-screen privileges revoked, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
  • Extreme or multiple repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, keys, inventory, salvage reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

But somehow this guy is still level 47 Master Prestige 10.  Yet clearly you can see him violating the above rule repeatedly in his own feed and mine here.  No worries though, I know these things take time so I'll check back when the next CoD is released.

MA_CaptAmerica

That's rediculous. We should all start abusing the game if it's ok for others, it's gotta be fine for us too. I guess it makes sense though, head glitching is allowed now so I guess it stands to reason that game breaking glitches should be legal too

Bullw1nkle
Highlighted

@MA_CaptAmerica wrote:

@ATVISupport Just wanted to let you know these are your rules....

Glitching

Any user who abuses an exploit in game code or other established rule of play is subject to penalty. An example includes, but is not limited to, using a hole in the map geo to intentionally go outside of the map boundary.

• First offense: User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, keys, inventory, and salvage reset, will have online split-screen privileges revoked, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted. Duration of the suspension is evaluated and determined on a case-by-case basis.
  • Extreme or multiple repeat offenses: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, receiving a full slate account wipe including having stats, emblems, keys, inventory, salvage reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

But somehow this guy is still level 47 Master Prestige 10.  Yet clearly you can see him violating the above rule repeatedly in his own feed and mine here.  No worries though, I know these things take time so I'll check back when the next CoD is released.

Just want to point out that this guy is now level 50 and it's now over a month with no action taken.  I guess everyone at enforcement is busy getting ready for WWII or perhaps they are on vacation?  I'll keep checking back since I know rule enforcement is important to Activision and the community as a whole.  @ATVISupport I'm confident you have this well in hand!  

MA_CaptAmerica

Dang, @ATVISupport he's up to level 52 now!  I bet you are just waiting for him to prestige so you can yank the carpet out from under him and reset him back to ZERO like your rules state!  Good for you!  Way to make an example out of him!!!  Too bad he'll have ruined thousands of players game experience by then.  No worries though, I can see why it's so difficult to take action when all you have is VIDEO PROOF!  

MA_CaptAmerica

Well I guess I was wrong about them waiting for him to prestige since he's now at level 9 prestige 11... It's really a bad joke on us players who don't abuse the map glitches.  @ATVISupport, look at the message you send to the masses "Cheating is ok and not only will it go unpunished but you can get all your deatomizers and other challenges".  In essence you reward those that make the game suck for everyone else.  Sad, very sad!!!

MA_CaptAmerica

Studios