Infinite Warfare Xbox One

So when do you suppose Activision and the Devs will get off their butts and patch the glitches in Fore and Ember?!  Or maybe enforce some of the reports of players who have video evidence these glitches exist and who is exploiting them?!  3 days in a row I was put in a lobby with two players who somehow managed to keep these two maps in rotation and drop nukes every time because of the glitches.   I don't understand why this continues to be an issue?!  Fix your product and enforce your own rules!!!!!!!

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MA%20CaptAmerica/video/37018871

Teamwork is the key! Plug in your mic and communicate!
MA_CaptAmerica
33 REPLIES 33

Seems they are to lazy to fix their broken game, especially glitches. Dont let me´start talking about zombie map glitches...

Horrorman Level 75

Can someone explain to me how it is that I've blocked and reported [hobo]Tinkerbabe86 but he has managed to join multiple game sessions of mine over the course of the last two days?  Always joins when Ember is on and then somehow Fore is always the next map.  I'm starting to think this dude has some powers that go beyond a normal player. 

MA_CaptAmerica

I've wondered about this a few times as well. It only seems to happen when "dodgy" players are present. It makes me wonder if they have an admin board for selecting maps because a completely different map to what was selected will load up and it's always a glitches map when it does happen

Bullw1nkle

Agree, but there are so many other issues with servers and the game itself I have come to the belief that Activision is over their collective head in the weeds and can't figure out which issue to resolve first.

grampad

Played again tonight and a couple players kept hitting the glitches on both maps and for some reason every time this comes up those same two maps rotate over and over and over.  Fix the ***** maps... how about you pull your heads out of your collective asses and fix this hunk of $h!t!!!!

@activison Sucks

@IW is Trash

@Do you even read your forums or should I post on Reddit?!

@support is non existent for this trash pile

MA_CaptAmerica

I'm sick to death of this problem on these maps, I've blocked so many players now (i don't want to play with cheats) i very rarely get a game now on those maps, i doubt you'll fix it though it's been going on to long and you don't care.

Sherlocksts115

this game is over in less then a month. if they did not to care to fix things back in january dont expect anything now lol

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

Just played a match with "synicxl v" on my team, I've reported him and the map glitch before yet here he was in the same map glitching again.

I used to enjoy gaming on XBOX 360 and ONE but due to the experience on Infinite Warfare with Servers (getting dropped from lobbies for no reason, teams that are losing ramping up the score near the end of the match to pull out a win, Map Glitches not being fixed, players using undefined methods to win at all cost, I am very disappointed. Time for Microsoft to manage their products and the companies they use to develop games in a manner that returns gaming to the enjoyable state it once was.

And aslo time for companies like Activision to up their attitude and fix servers and producy-ts that have issues.

grampad

I've reported him myself many times and blocked him, he's now teamed up with other exploiters so those maps are no longer playable for me.

Sherlocksts115

Studios