When Will Cronusmax users be dealt with??

Infinite Warfare Xbox One

Re: When Will Cronusmax users be dealt with??

in reply to Bullw1nkle

Proof, you are kidding aint you, have you observed the countless players jumping extreme heights and bobbing around the map without touching the ground,,all these extras can be found on both the cronus and Titan One usb download cheats for this game,, as for the lag and these new weapons that are glitching ,game is unplayable, i have had enough, piece of crap.

indy56

in reply to indy56

Did you actually read the thread? I guess not by that response

Bullw1nkle

in reply to Bullw1nkle

What Update?

The moment theey actaully ban these people and make the game a fair level of playing field,  I remeber days of online gaming where the game would tell you, your connection was ***** and if you didnt open your nats you couldnt even play online.

I teather my phone to my xbox one and the MS was 1123 ping and in game is had all green bars LOL.

Sci0n

in reply to Sci0n

I don't really see it, this game is so fair and smooth, probably a mistake.

zingaa

in reply to zingaa

so... no update can ever fix this. the ballista em3 has auto aim, they took the script from that to add to the cronus and the titan usb stick. the jumping is from propulsion, as long as this crap is the the game by default someone is going to exploit it. As far as the ban hammer coming down. that is never going to happen either. If you read Xbox Lives Rules and blah blah blah they are only going after users with modified consoles and controllers. Another lame exploit cause they use the USB port on the conosle and the controller to run the mods

plus im pretty sure activision gave up on this Call of Duty a couple months ago when Activision $hitted on infinity ward and the game on twitter a few months back

People find a way to cheat at every game. just dont play with them. leave the lobby find another one, 

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OWUH_Gaming
TODDzillaInLA

in reply to TODDzillaInLA
Then COD will not sell like it used again, its also on PS4 as I got it on their now and its a joke that people use it. This is why some youtubers never go pro as if they did they would be exsposed at how bad they really are.

XBL terms of service;

Don’t harm Microsoft, Xbox Live or another person's device. For example, don't:
Interfere with Xbox Live

In short a Cronusmax does this.

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

Use unauthorised hardware or software
Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches

See Xbox are fully aware of it but wont do ***** as nore will sony as if they did their player count would dropp I remember on Halo 2 how many users got banned for this type of thing.

Gaming online has gone soft and coz of this alot of gamers have moved on to PC gaming or something else. One reason why gaming is not BOOMING as it once was in sales.
Sci0n

in reply to Sci0n

@Sci0n wrote:
Then COD will not sell like it used again, its also on PS4 as I got it on their now and its a joke that people use it. This is why some youtubers never go pro as if they did they would be exsposed at how bad they really are.

thats one of the biggest reasons why Youtubers dont live stream, and most wont show there hands cause they are using mouse and keyboard instead of ps4 or xbox one.

TODDzillaInLA

in reply to Sci0n

I agree why cant you stop the use of Kronos max it is ruining the game. your rewarding cheaters

@Sci0n wrote:

As they are ruing the game and its become a joke

Whaditizzz

in reply to Sci0n
i agree it is obvious when guys are using Kronos . it is ruining the game. Sounds like they dont want to deal with it or they own the kronos max
Whaditizzz

in reply to Whaditizzz

you can catch them even eaiser when they are using a cronus or titan when playing WWII, especially when they have the drop shoot w/shop or jump with shoot enabled, no recoil mod is funny also

TODDzillaInLA

Studios