Lack of Gun Camo

Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Now, I've never really used weapon camos and I think it was a good thing that they removed it for W@W. It allows resources to be used on adding other things, such as new weapons and perks, as evidenced by the latest video and how everything looks much better. However, some people really liked getting their blue tiger/red tiger/gold guns.

Will Infinity Ward do something else like increase the level cap or prestige cap to make a bigger time sink and add more re-playability? Will they add prestige awards, even though it seems as though most of the community does NOT want that. They listened to us by giving us more customization and the AC-130. I guess only time will tell.

Leave your opinions or speculation. That's all this is.
azliand
10 REPLIES 10
I want more camo tbh
DarkillusioN_uk
Personally, I will be very upset if the gold (or some kind of cool camo like that) wasn't in MW2. I love my golden AK currently and the next golden AR or SMG possibly I will go for.
spec_ops_gmony1

DarkillusioN_uk wrote:

I want more camo tbh

Camo was one of the best part the mp
treyx
The camouflage on the weapons looked bad in my opinion I never use it.
niemann3

trigerhappi wrote:

Now, I've never really used weapon camos and I think it was a good thing that they removed it for W@W. It allows resources to be used on adding other things, such as new weapons and perks, as evidenced by the latest video and how everything looks much better. However, some people really liked getting their blue tiger/red tiger/gold guns.

Will Infinity Ward do something else like increase the level cap or prestige cap to make a bigger time sink and add more re-playability? Will they add prestige awards, even though it seems as though most of the community does NOT want that. They listened to us by giving us more customization and the AC-130. I guess only time will tell.

If you watch the 'Prestige opening' video, you can see how some of the wepaons in the art book have camo patterns on them as well as in the single player demo.

As for the WWII weapons in W@W, I don't think it really occured to them to camo their weapons. Snipers maybe used some burlap on their rifles but that was about it. This was the time when we were running around in plain OD and tan colors thinking they were the best. Technology changes with time.
TW_Kraven_Fox
I actually found myself completely unmotivated to get headshots in WaW. Not even for points, I didn't feel like it was worth it. I liked the reward that I could see.
Trantzition
if they dont have cage match i would like gold guns
BayronIsGodly

TG Kraven wrote:

trigerhappi wrote:

If you watch the 'Prestige opening' video, you can see how some of the wepaons in the art book have camo patterns on them as well as in the single player demo.

As for the WWII weapons in W@W, I don't think it really occured to them to camo their weapons. Snipers maybe used some burlap on their rifles but that was about it. This was the time when we were running around in plain OD and tan colors thinking they were the best. Technology changes with time.

Yes I remember the art book now. They said that enemies will have customized weapons (including camo). Maybe they will show off some new camo in another video or just keep us guessing.
azliand
i liked the camos it makes a purpose for going for headshots i just think woodland and desert dont look 2 nice but snow will be awesome if they put it in MP
S9t_Slaught3r

Studios